Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tell us how great or how Bell County is going to beat everyone. This is your chance please use this thread to voice those thoughts about the GREATNESS of BELL COUNTY. Hopefully this will help keep all other football threads from becoming Bell County threads.
I think Bell County is certainly a good team possibly the best 4A team in the state this year if not the best. Can Bell win another championship? I think it is certainly possible they run the table and bring it home again. Good Luck Bell on your attempt.
:igiveup:..Lawrence county wins!
I honestly don't see them getting past Bell County. Just hope they get a chance to play at log mountain.
:lmao:
We have a saying here in Bell (DON'T HATE US CAUSE YOU AIN'T US). Our boys work hard to be the call one of the best teams in KY. Sounds like this tread is a joke, but thats fine maybe one day your team will work hard and be hated as much as Bell. NOT!!!!!!:lmao:
Not a joke but tired of having to clean up every thread because of it being diverted to Bell County. Would you rather we just start banning everyone from Bell County that doesn't follow the rules. I mean being off topic a few times is one thing we all do it. However, when every thread becomes Bell County and we get complaints from multiple users over this something has to be done. So let's try this a thread of your own to talk all you want about Bell County.
CatDawg Wrote:Tell us how great or how Bell County is going to beat everyone. This is your chance please use this thread to voice those thoughts about the GREATNESS of BELL COUNTY. Hopefully this will help keep all other football threads from becoming Bell County threads.

:lmao: I love Bell County fans, but this is SO true.
Are you kidding? Bell County fans arrogant? Pshh, never. :biggrin:
To the topic at hand, I want to express my respect for Bobcat football. I don't know how many great Rockcastle teams have had seasons end due to Coach Hilton's teams (and vice-versa :biggrinSmile

If I were to say the best I would be kidding myself and Bell County. To say top 5 is probably fair.

92-22 (Rock has won 93 :biggrin: )since 2000 and 110-24 in the 90's.
Bell County is a very good team but they're not the best. That showed in the game vs Alcoa!
well lets see they have a good running game well really a great running game average about 10 pitches and catches a game have a good extra point man in John Dudley and they have pretty uniforms and should be #1 in class 4a but i guess thats my own opinion
Posting in a Bell County thread!:lmao:
Alcoa is a very good team

They was just a little bit better than Bell County
wildcats fan Wrote:Alcoa is a very good team

A little bit better? I hope this is sarcasm.
wildcats fan Wrote:Alcoa is a very good team

LOL, that was a good joke! I love sarcasm!
I can't believe that you would call a 42-14 win and 3 forced fumbles in the first half a little bit better.
I heard if you could somehow clone the entire Bell County team, and had them play against each other, the original Bell County boys would still win by 56-0 because noone can play with them Big Grin
i hear lone oak is a contender?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I heard if you could somehow clone the entire Bell County team, and had them play against each other, the original Bell County boys would still win by 56-0 because noone can play with them Big Grin

Good Post!!!!
I would have thought all the Bell Faithful would have done been on this Thread.
Bell County has a heck of a program, Hilton does a good job with them, but there fans and some of there players have no class what so ever, there cocky and have no respect for the other teams, I mean just look @ some of the posts from bell Fans. Dont Hate us Because your not us, no sportsmanship what so ever, that makes a football program that is a great one look like a cocky horrible one
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I would have thought all the Bell Faithful would have done been on this Thread.

They dont have anyone to annoy.:biggrin:
Before Bell County built their new school and consolidated with Lone Jack in the mid 80s they never had great football. They were in a 2A district with Corbin, Middlesboro, Evarts, and Cumberland and were usually at the bottom of the district.
Could we please have another option in the poll. I just can't choose. Maybe an "All of the above" option.
Ask and you shall receive. LOL the new poll option is available.
Bell County. Let's see aren't they ranked at like #2 in 4A this year and keep insisting that they are #1 even though they were blown away at home by a good TN team.:eyeroll: Sorry just couldn't help myself:biggrin:
In all seriousness, Bell probably will run through 4A if they can get past Boyle County. I only see 2 teams that might give them ANY trouble.
I personally don't have a problem with Bell Counties fans. They support their program and have a lot to brag about. I have been critisized for supporting my program and bragging about our players progress for just the opposite reason then Bell fans get critisized. Now don't get me wrong I think everyone should respect each thread and stay on topic but I also think everyone should toot the horn of the program they support and they should toot it loud and long! Just the opinion of someone that doesn't matter because I am just God's pawn in the chess game of life!:notworthy
Bell County obviously is a good team and apparently has some kind of tradition in the mountains. Honestly, not many people in my neck of the woods had ever heard of them prior to last season. Boyle County seems to be an obsession for them. Most Boyle fans tend to be more focused on Danville, Lexington Catholic, Mercer County, etc... and not worried about a game that MAY be played in the 14th week of the season, if ever. Good luck...Bobcats, right? I think it's Bobcats anyway. If we see you in December, fine. If not, that's good too.
How bout those Boyle County Rebels!!! Ooops.... I mean those Bell County Bobcats. Forgot which thread I was in for a minute there.:yikes:
Pages: 1 2