Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County Lady Cats 09/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How will they do this season
they will do much better this year than the last several years.
they only lost 2 seniors in the last 3 years to graduation.
and are ready for a run. They played clay county very tight last year i.m.o
should have won the game. luck you say...They spanked Middlesboro just a few months ago in a scrimmage even with their high powered back court.
Senior janie shepherd will continue to have either a very good game or simply a
no show game but the youngsters will take up the slack. and their defense under coach david teague when he coached for Frakes bears were not called the junk Yard dawg defense for nothing....With his protege Chelsey smith scoring the points and his in your face defense they went undefeated and won every game by a landslide with a undersized..undermaned..underrated team..I recall they earned that name when one of his players was fighting with a bell central player over the ball n she fell and hit the floor. A large woman (parent) came out of the stands and checked on her kid which was fine by the way.. and looked over at coach teague and said "You Can Call your dogs off now!!" Youve got the $%#@ game won! since then and some of the girls having old cars in their driveways the surname 'JunkYard dawg Defense" was the rave on the rural tenn-ky border school.
they should compete for the 52nd District title
I thought sports ended in Bell County when football season was over. I guess I was wrong. Good luck lady Bobcats.
It is never over because after football is over we steal have Boys and Girls Basketball,baseball,softball,etc

and all of our fans supports all of our sports:
How many games should the Bell County Lady Cats win this season

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...bk09/31265

Dec 1 Claiborne, TN Bell County
Dec 3 Harlan Harlan
Dec 7 Corbin Corbin
Dec 10 Thomas Walker, VA Bell County
Dec 14 Harlan County Bell County
Dec 18 Lynn Camp Lynn Camp 14th Annual Bowman Memorial
Dec 19 Pineville Lynn Camp 14th Annual Bowman Memorial
Dec 21 Jellico, TN Lynn Camp 14th Annual Bowman Memorial
Dec 28 Greenup County Madison Southern Madison Southern Holiday Classic
Dec 29 Woodford County Madison Southern Madison Southern Holiday Classic
Dec 29 Fern Creek Madison Southern Madison Southern Holiday Classic
Dec 30 TBA Madison Southern Madison Southern Holiday Classic
Jan 2, 10 Middlesboro Bell County
Jan 5, 10 Harlan County Harlan County
Jan 8, 10 North Laurel North Laurel
Jan 11, 10 McCreary Central Bell County
Jan 15, 10 Williamsburg Bell County
Jan 16, 10 Pineville Pineville
Jan 22, 10 Whitley County Whitley County
Jan 25, 10 Clay County Clay County
Jan 29, 10 Knox Central Knox Central
Feb 1, 10 Barbourville Bell County
Feb 5, 10 Middlesboro Middlesboro
Feb 12, 10 Harlan Bell County
Feb 13, 10 Cumberland County Pulaski County Cancer Awareness Classic
Feb 15, 10 Lynn Camp Bell County
Feb 19, 10 Oneida Baptist Institute Bell County
Well, they'll at least go undefeated against non-KY teams. Smile
They have only got 3 games out of the state of KY: Jellico, TN, Thomas Walker, VA, and Claiborne, TN
They will finish around 14-13 and 8th-9th in region. This will be thought of as a miracle turnaround. when in reality they have almost exactly the same team that they had for the past several years that have been getting spanked almost every week in and week out. There apponents have through graduation or for whatever reason have gotten much weaker. also their schedule consists of although a few very good teams but more so not as good talent depleted teams.
They play some good teams like Clay County that won the region, Harlan County twice that came runners up in the region