Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Logan County @ Allen County-Scottsville 10/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty big district game here. Logan County is coming off a solid win against Russell County at home. Allen County is riding their undefeated season and most recently their very impressive win on the road at Franklin-Simpson.

I think the Patriots running game with Brandon Boards, Hunter York, and quarterback Cory Cooper will be too much for Logan County to handle. All three are averaging over six yards per carry. That is impressive right there. I know the Patriots can be predictable because their passing game is really nonexistent, but the rushing attack is almost unbeatable right now. I'll take my Patriots by a score of 35 to 17.

Good luck to both and go Patriots!
If you don't mind AllenCoPride, could you give us all that aren't familiar with AC a summary of what kind of team they have? BTW, Allen County wins by 3+ touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
ACS by 14
Well BlackcatAlum, I understand this site is pretty much dominated by EKY fans of all ages. That is completely fine. I love this site already. I attend college out here in the east, which is where I am currently and was introduced by a friend in college.

Anyway, Allen County has a running oriented team. Like I said above, three players average over 80 yards per game and over 6 yards per carry (Hunter York, Brandon Boards, and Cory Cooper). Cooper is the quarterback of the team and the i-formation, a little wishbone, and basically any running formation is what you will find the Patriots in. The defense is the key to this team I believe. Coach Hood and staff really have this team going in the right direction. I really have enjoyed this team. They have brought a lot to my community back home in Scottsville. The fans are behind this team and believe in them.
Thanks for the information.

Yes this site is EKY dominated, but the site was started in Floyd County and its tough to get the word about the site out west. We have a lot more NKY members than most would think, but most are from only a handful of schools. But if you don't mind, spread the word about the site to some of the Allen County folks.

Thanks in advance!
I like Allen County pretty easily in this one, probably by four TD's or so.

Good luck to both teams!
Will do BlackcatAlum. This is a great site, I just have to figure it all out first. I'm sure there are plenty of fans back home that would be interested in this site.
AllenCountyPride Wrote:Will do BlackcatAlum. This is a great site, I just have to figure it all out first. I'm sure there are plenty of fans back home that would be interested in this site.

Well if you ever need anything let me or another staff member know.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Well if you ever need anything let me or another staff member know.

Will do. I appreciate it.
lol sorry go logan county i don't want our school to be the only one to loose there undefeated season. West Jess. here now you know the rest of the story:flush:
^ I take it that you think Boyle County's chances against West Jessamine are pretty good. :biggrin:
Game time starts at 7:00 tonight. Temperature should be around 46 degrees by game time with a possibility of light rain.

Hope to see an injury free game from both teams tonight.