Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Mountain Top 10 (Oct. 12)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Bell County
2. Prestonsburg
3. Corbin
4. Belfry
5. Somerset
6. Lawrence County
7. Southwestern
8. Perry Central
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Letcher Central
did it change any from last week?
why is lawrence still at 6 when they are 7-0 no love it sounds like.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:why is lawrence still at 6 when they are 7-0 no love it sounds like.

You are correct. They will argue that Lawrence County doesn't have much strength of schedule. LC will get their respect.
I personally don't think LC should be ranked lower than Belfry. I have seen both teams play and I think LC would beat Belfry head to head.
Great poll bell and p-burg are two great teams....
If no one loses then it needs to stay. If you win IMO, you shouldn't get bumped.
cat86 Wrote:I personally don't think LC should be ranked lower than Belfry. I have seen both teams play and I think LC would beat Belfry head to head.

Sorry guys, I still have my Bulldog pride, but I will have to disagree here. However, I do feel they deserve to be better than 6th. They've been stuck here for a few weeks now, and have continued to impress with a 7-0 record. If they come out of the RC game 8-0 and are still at 6th, then I'll get a little mad. Until then, GO DAWGS!!!!
LC has the 158th ranked schedule in KY, best team they have beat 51 ranked Sheldon Clark.

I think they should be ahead of Somerset, as they have beaten no one above 88 and are a paper tiger in my book.
NEXT Wrote:LC has the 158th ranked schedule in KY, best team they have beat 51 ranked Sheldon Clark.

I think they should be ahead of Somerset, as they have beaten no one above 88 and are a paper tiger in my book.

NEXT, what rank is Belfry's schedule and Sheldon Clark??
Looks good to me, all the teams won so it should stay the same and it did.
phs1986 Wrote:NEXT, what rank is Belfry's schedule and Sheldon Clark??

Belfry is 66th but dropped over 20 spots because of PC and Pikeville the last 2 weeks, SC is 91.
i agreee with it
where did you find the strength of schedule numbers? id like to see them for all of the top 10 teams in this.
Massey Ratings
Not to fond of it but i guess it works
the 3 should be 7 and the 7 should be 9 and the 9 should not be in the top ten at all
bigbluebobcatfan Wrote:the 3 should be 7 and the 7 should be 9 and the 9 should not be in the top ten at all
i agrre corbin is a team they is not that good and like to run the score up on 1 a schools..
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:the 3 should be 7 and the 7 should be 9 and the 9 should not be in the top ten at all

And how do you get 9 should be out??
logmountainboy64 Wrote:i agrre corbin is a team they is not that good and like to run the score up on 1 a schools..

What 1A school has Corbin run the score up on? Bell County should be thinking about Boyle Co. instead of the Redhounds.:zzz:
when we mention boyle they start whining about everything so we will leave them alone for now but as for corbin if they would man up and play us instead of drop us we would be undefeated instead of playing the UT VOLS i mean the Alcoa Tornadoes who by the way is the best team in Tennessee Love there school fans and coach's hope for future meetings down the road
Looks good to me, all the teams won so it should stay the same like it did
Looks about right. The top 2 are locks and it seems Corbin should probally drop a spot or two.
A_Ray #5 :];854164 Wrote:And how do you get 9 should be out??

I was wondering the same thing..???