Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Braylon Edwards MNF!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Edwards is having a great first game with the Jets. Where has this type of performance been the past two years?
I was wondering about that as well. I have bee watching and I believe that it is hard to fnd a rookie QB as accurate as Mark Sanchez. I can't remember a rookie QB being that accurate.
Evidently it wasn't good enough tonight as Dolphins win. Chad Henne had a good game.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Evidently it wasn't good enough tonight as Dolphins win. Chad Henne had a good game.
No his performance was good enough. He just doesn't play defense.
Edwards played a good game, but boy how good did Chad Henne look tonight? He and the Dolphins are looking really good right now.

Go 'Phins!!!
lwc Wrote:I was wondering about that as well. I have bee watching and I believe that it is hard to fnd a rookie QB as accurate as Mark Sanchez. I can't remember a rookie QB being that accurate.

I can! Matt Ryan
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I can! Matt Ryan

True. I was referring to this year, but I didn't make that clear. Matter of fact, the more that I look at it, the more I realize that I didn't make any sense. :lmao:

Roddy White and Alge Crumpler are two great targets for a very accurate Boston College prodigy.

Braylon Edwards and Jerricho Cotrey (spelling? I think there might be an 'H' in there somewhere, lol.) are great for Mark Sanchez.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Edwards is having a great first game with the Jets. Where has this type of performance been the past two years?

CLEVELAND! Nuff said!
Stardust Wrote:CLEVELAND! Nuff said!
Well you got a good point there I suppose.
lwc Wrote:True. I was referring to this year, but I didn't make that clear. Matter of fact, the more that I look at it, the more I realize that I didn't make any sense. :lmao:

Roddy White and Alge Crumpler are two great targets for a very accurate Boston College prodigy.

Braylon Edwards and Jerricho Cotrey (spelling? I think there might be an 'H' in there somewhere, lol.) are great for Mark Sanchez.

Sorry.