Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Simon Kenton @ Boone County 10/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SK by at least 14.
SK wins this one by 2 touchdowns, maybe more.

Best of luck to both!
neerfan Wrote:SK by at least 14.

You are being too nice! There will be a running clock.
sstack Wrote:You are being too nice! There will be a running clock.

Your right did not want to be arrogant. Simpson will break 4000 yards in this one. :yikes:
Unless Simon Kenton plays safe to avoid Injuries, the Boone defense will give the Pioneers as many points as they are willing to take. Boone's defense is inexperienced and will give up a lot of points. This could be very ugly. But, I also see SK ratcheting it down for this game, knowing they may see Boone in the playoffs. SK by at least 3 TD's, but would not shock me to see this as a running clock.
SK with however many points they want to score. Good luck to both teams.
Simon Kenton by 14
SK will roll in this one. They were very impressive against Ryle last week and proved they're hands down the best team in nky 6A.

If you cant make it to the game, watch it live on nkysports.com in our game of the week.

Simon Kenton 49
Boone County 14
SK wins this one, Miles Simpson runs wild, SK defense plays hard.
I believe Miles and the whole SK offense will run all over Boone. SK's defense will hold Boone to one to two touchdowns, While SK scores at least 42 points.
With the weather likely not being very good tonight, don't forget you can stay in and watch this one live or on-demand on nkysports.com under our broadcasts link.
^ Shameless...... lol
Stardust..Will this one be a blowout?
Yes and no. I believe SK dominates the first half and then sits Chad Lawrence and Miles Simpson much of the 2nd half. Boone has to score points for playoff seeding, so when SK starts sitting Defensive players, Boone should put up meaningless points late. Also, Boone's Quanoo is in dire need of big yardage against a quality opponent in order to start moving up the recruiting list. I see Charles running the ball as late into the game as feasible for Boone.
Stardust Wrote:^ Shameless...... lol

Hey just helping a friend out. Ben Bleser does a great job with his site by providing more video coverage of the KIDS with his games of the week. Just trying to help him out a little and spread the word around the state since he puts all of this on with money out of his own pocket. I'm sure you understand Stardust.

Heck, he's had your Camels on there twice. :Thumbs:
kywldcat01 Wrote:Hey just helping a friend out. Ben Bleser does a great job with his site by providing more video coverage of the KIDS with his games of the week. Just trying to help him out a little and spread the word around the state since he puts all of this on with money out of his own pocket. I'm sure you understand Stardust.

Heck, he's had your Camels on there twice. :Thumbs:

I feel bad for him.......Confusedhh:
I dont look for him to set them out till late in the third quarter if even then. He has not set them out much yet. They will put 50 on board before they sit. IMO
Stardust Wrote:I feel bad for him.......Confusedhh:

Ouch. :lmao:
Looks like SK didn't sit them out