Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Red Sox swept out of the playoffs by Angels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woot!
Greatest news of my year! Woo-Hoo!
Roid Sox swept..Tide and Steelers win..WHAT A WONDERFUL WEEKEND! Big Grin
YEA!!!!!!!
I knew they would get beat out, but didnt think they would get swept.. Great game from the Angels, never gave up!!
Sorry PB5! lol.
thank god the Red Sox are gone
I have had two REALLY bad sports weeks but THIS makes the pain a little easier Smile
Now I'm just hoping for the Angels to beat the Yanks...then I'll be happy.
Hey Gang..Yeah..We blew it...The chemistry just hasn't been there the entire season...For a team to win so many games, it just wasn't there...Adds to yet..ANOTHER SUCKY SPORTS WEEKEND..REDSKINS BLEW a 17-2 LEAD..And well, we all know what happened in this one. Angels were the better team no doubt! GO DODGERS!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Roid Sox swept..Tide and Steelers win..WHAT A WONDERFUL WEEKEND! Big Grin

yea i know, would have been fun to watch the yankees and the redsox have a roid showdown
Whatever Wildcat23, lol..U and TH32 can **** it, lol!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Whatever Wildcat23, lol..U and TH32 can **** it, lol!

Lol. :worthy:
LOL, yup..Just like that
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LOL, yup..Just like that

[Image: aroid.jpg]

[Image: 6a00d83451b84f69e201156f7f69a8970c-450wi]

Iverson is not apart of these pictures.!!!!!!!
I hate Manny..Drill him all you want to!
^ agreed
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Iverson is not apart of these pictures.!!!!!!!
But ole AI ain't much different. He might not be on roids but he is all about himself and thats it.
Amun-Ra Wrote:But ole AI ain't much different. He might not be on roids but he is all about himself and thats it.

Really now? could u explain that?