Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins @ Hazard 10/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what you all pick in this game?
Hazard in an absolute blowout.

Good luck to both!
All Bulldogs in this one!
lol...umm..Hazard in a squeaker.
Hazard by a cazillion.
Hazard should Roll...
Play hard and just try to make it out of the game with no injuries Cavs...
Hazard 70 jenkins 0
hazard 61

jenkins 6
Hazard can pick the score. Hopefully Jenkins shows up to the game to at least maybe hit somebody or something. Good luck both teams.
Hazard running clock victory
Jenkins gives up 60+............once again. Jenkins scores 0.........once again.
going to go with jenkins in this, hope they can show something in this game....but hazard would most likely win this game
Most likely?
I think some would pick Jenkins over Highlands.
:lmao:
palmer Wrote:Most likely?
Hazard could get 90 on them i say..but i wish jenkins could win
Hazard by a bunch!
Hazard by 50
One of the strongest 1A teams in the state against one of the weakest teams in the state. Hazard by....(why did I even open this thread?)...at least 9 tds, if the JV plays the entire 4th quarter.:thatsfunn
palmer Wrote:Most likely?
You have to have confidence in your coaching staff to find a way to win. Every team has a weakness (even Highlands) just need to be able to exploit it. That being said Hazard by 60+
Everyone, just have your fun, making fun of Jenkins, cause our time on top will come again, it just takes time. Good luck boys. Gooo Cav's
The JV team will get alot of playing time in this one. I will say the JV team will play the 2nd half.
Does anyone know if this is Hazard's homecoming game?
you have to at it like this to, this is a program starting its going to take time, but i hope the jenkins team can come out get there mine straight and wanting to win this game. watch the hazard bulldogs game film and learn what they do, then do that in pratice,that away you can learn from what there doing...get at big win cavs..............
Hazard wins.
Hazard's Homecoming is Oct. 23.
Wow. Are you serious??
blueandgoldfan Wrote:Hazard's Homecoming is Oct. 23.

Thanks. Maybe it will be warmed up some by then. lol
hazard-56
Jenkins-6
Good luck Dawgs!!!
Pages: 1 2