Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central at Knott Central - Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Season opener! Lets hear it!
I think AC will win in a very close game.....the way Martin played the other night he will be tought to handle....and if Tyler Slone gets on a hot streak he is tough to stop as well....i pick AC by about 5 points GOOD LUCK REBS!
Well Knott Central lost a lot from last year right?(Not sure on that) But if they did AC might have a fairly good chance. Johnny Martin is looking for a better season and so is everyone at AC. I agree with STAT 32 that Tyler does have a great shot along with many others. Their center josh martin is also a great key player and helps the team out a lot. All the players though seem really focused and dedicated. I think that it looks pretty positive for tomorrow night and i wish the Rebs Good Luck!!

:thumb:
I know nothing about Knott Central, however i do know that the NEW ac team is ready to play and should win with their good defense.
Should be a good game.
I"m like tough guy, I dont know much about knott central but i do know ac rebels have been workin hard on not having a season like last year. Their game in the south floyd panarama showed that they were ready to hustle and bust their but to win. AC still has alot of work to do though on defense and especially on offense but if the rebels continue at this pace there is no doubt that they will suprise everyone.
I don't know the first thing about KCC but if they lost a lot last year and are having a rebuilding season like I have heard and AC plays defense like they have been then AC should win this one!
Agree ON FIRE
i think this will be a very good game..AC is looking good on there defense but i just don't think they have that much of a offensive threat other than there big man. i'm gonna go with KCC by 2
AC in a close one!
ive actually went to a AC practice and Coach Martin has been bustin there butts.....and every shooting drill they do almost every player makes there shots and have very accurate shots.....and whenever they played Letcher they executed there offense to perfection in the 2nd half.....the only way they can really score would be on the fast break oppurtunity.....AC likes the run n gun type basketball not the "get it over half court, dribble it around for 3 minutes and pass it 10 times and shoot one shot" they want to play with a speed different from other teams.....and there center Josh Martin makes a big difference as well....the reason why u all may ask?.....is b/c he shoot the outside shot....but Johnny wouldnt have him out beyond the arc....but he can shoot a pretty shot from about 12-15 feet.....but I still have to take AC by 5 like I already said
AC by .25
I think knott will have a far advantage. I heard ryan collins is out for the season with a broke toe, or something like that but that doesnt hurt ac that much all the skill come from there great star casey duncan the one and only....
First off, I think it will keep more than a broken toe to keep Collins out for the season, especially from the kind of family he comes from, who have played on their fair share of broken bones.

Now, about the game. This will be a good matchup, one of those pick 'em games. KCC does bring back some good young talent from, talent that their fans have been waiting on to finally get developed in their junior and senior years, which is now.
AC does shoot the ball well, and they will definitely be out to make amends for the season they had last year, but with it being at KCC, I hate to say it, especially as huge a fan of coach Martin that I am, I have to go with the Patriots by a point.

BUT, I hope I am wrong, and I hope the Rebels are 58th district champs this season, giving Johnny Martin the most district titles in all of 58th district history, and an rich history at that.
AC by 5
"Batman" Wrote:I think knott will have a far advantage. I heard ryan collins is out for the season with a broke toe, or something like that but that doesnt hurt ac that much all the skill come from there great star casey duncan the one and only....
Casey Duncan doesn't even play for AC and the statement that Ryan Collins has a broke toe is also false. Get your facts right batman before you start making threads like this!
"rosco" Wrote:Casey Duncan doesn't even play for AC and the statement that Ryan Collins has a broke toe is also false. Get your facts right batman before you start making threads like this!

Ryan Collins is alrite but farley is the man he can shoot the lights out
Farley Joseph is a good shooter, but he is also streaky. He can shoot you in or out of a game, just according to if he is on a hot streak...
"rosco" Wrote:Farley Joseph is a good shooter, but he is also streaky. He can shoot you in or out of a game, just according to if he is on a hot streak...
are u from ac? farley hardly ever misses and tyler slone is good 2