Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Montgomery County @ Ashland 10/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predictions
After this week I feel for Montgomery County.
MC is in trouble because the Tomcats are going to be mad after losing to Johnson Central.
Ashland 38-7
A father of a former Ashland player told me that Ashland would do well because most all the teams they play are down. So far, that seems to be true. Even Ironton is only in a rebuilding stage.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. Sooner or later, all have to go through Highlands and that obviously won't happen for Ashland.
All Tomcats in this one.

Best of luck to both!
Truth Wrote:A father of a former Ashland player told me that Ashland would do well because most all the teams they play are down. So far, that seems to be true. Even Ironton is only in a rebuilding stage.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. Sooner or later, all have to go through Highlands and that obviously won't happen for Ashland.

why is it every tomcat opponent is down maybe the tomcats are just good i didnt see a down jc last friday i saw a very tough physical quick football team how can u say ironton is down they were ranked #2 in ohio this tomcat team isnt playing down teams look what greenup did to rowna county one of the top teams in 4a so guess we'll see come playoff time
cause i believe this tomcat team can beat anyone
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:why is it every tomcat opponent is down maybe the tomcats are just good i didnt see a down jc last friday i saw a very tough physical quick football team how can u say ironton is down they were ranked #2 in ohio this tomcat team isnt playing down teams look what greenup did to rowna county one of the top teams in 4a so guess we'll see come playoff time
cause i believe this tomcat team can beat anyone

Ashland is a very good football team, and should do well in the playoffs, unfortunantely for the teams in our district we have to go up against Highlands, which is in a class by themselves.
Truth Wrote:A father of a former Ashland player told me that Ashland would do well because most all the teams they play are down. So far, that seems to be true. Even Ironton is only in a rebuilding stage.

Truth, the truth is that Coach Lutz said that this years' team is as good as Ironton has had in the last decade. Ranked #2. That might be rebuilding for the Browns but for the Tigers that ain't bad. Ashland fans expect the slams to keep coming but so will the wins.
Old School Wrote:Ashland is a very good football team, and should do well in the playoffs, unfortunantely for the teams in our district we have to go up against Highlands, which is in a class by themselves.

i agree higlands is the hands down favorites but why is everyone intimidated and just handing them the trophy overwhelming favorites lose all the time in sports. like the yankees in 04, the rams in the superbowl vs the pats or michigan vs appalachian state so someone please tell me why they cant be beaten. not taken anything away from the team they have i even said there coach should be coach of the year but i dont think were playing tom brady and randy moss. Heck there isnt even a chris lofton on this team and the tomcats held him in check twice with nowhere near the talent level of this team so why not ashland or jc
What is Montgomery Counties record this year and who have they played?
The Tomcats had better watch I'm sure that when it comes to district games teams will be ready to knock them off! Don't take this one lightly!
Montgomery county will be lucky to score on Ashland's defense. Ashland should win big in this game.
MC-3
Ashland-35
That bad ?
The tom cats are a decent team, they aren't as good as the ashland nation would like you to believe and surely not the best since slice bread like you hear! They beat a Raceland team that is a little down this year and had 5 starters out hurt, They beat a down Ironton team, Had a few good wins and is a solid decent team.:please: If you hear Dickey and the boys talk you got to give them credit for trying to get the boys thinking they are the best but, I think a really good team will tell the truth come play-off time. If they still had Carter it would give that extra little step they need.