Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rowan County @ Lawrence County 10/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How does this one turn out?
I think LC's D will kris up cross! LC is to hot to stop now! 52-14
LC should win this one
Rowan is a great team and they have some really great players, Cross, Hodge, Chin and Cecil and a good QB in Adam Wing but i still think the there is no way that THE LAWRENCE COUNTY BULLDOGS will loose this one at home.

Dawgs 42
Vikings 24
I would like to point out that this is LC's homecoming, as well as LC's starting Defense (6 points against JV Defense in 4th of GC/LC game) has allowed zero points in the past three games.

I take LC big.
[SIZE=2]This might be the best team LC will face to date . I still think these Dawgs are very hungry and they still remember what Rowan did to them last year I believe they are thinking pay back is in order and it's time to cash in. This game should be for the district championship the winner of this game will get the #1 spot and will be assured of a home play-off game. This will be by far the biggest game of the year for LC. I hope they can stay focused on the job at hand and don't get rapped up in all the homecoming hoopla. I never did like playing a really good team on home coming I know a lot of people think it get's the kids all fired up and stuff but I feel like it's a distraction. So Stay focused Dawgs and get ready for a real fight I think you guy's will come out on top but it won't be easy Good luck and GO DAWGS :Cheerlead
[/SIZE]
Cross is really good, but Lawrence is even better

LC 59
RC 21
This should be a good game between two good teams, but my question is if Greenup had this team beat at 22-2 at one point late in the game, really how good are they? We all hear about Cross and how good that team is, but LC just whipped GC all over the field, and they didn't have a chance.I'm taking my Bulldogs on this at home on homecoming night, a real bad taste in their mouth from last year.

LC-48
RC-20
Lc 32-17
Bulldogs, but they better be careful.
Can't count out a good team in Rowan to quick. But I'll take my dawgs in a shootout 48-38!!
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Bulldogs, but they better be careful.

Agreed. Everyone is predicting a blowout like they just had against Greenup last night. Although I would love to see that happen, its just unlikely. But anyway......GO DAWGS and lets see that 8-0!!!!! :1:
i think the dogs need to stay focused because this is a team that is solid if you take them to lightly it could be a surprise. so keep your head in the game .

lc-35
rc-21
Who has Rowan County played so far this year? I know Greenup and Mason County and do believe they play East Carter tonight.
I believe if lchs can hold of rowan in this one they finish the season with a perfect record
I think the Dawgs remember last season's game, and have something to prove. Dawgs and Vikings big game for both teams. Homecoming night in Louisa, should be a big crowd om hand to watch these two battle.LC's defense is for real.
Can't see LC overlooking RC. Coaching staff to experienced for that. Dawgs will cruise to another big win.
here's hoping for 8-0...go dawgs :Thumbs:
Does Rowan have any other talents besides Cross?? Because if they are as 1 dimensional as Greenup then they are in just as much trouble..
FeedMyEyes Wrote:Does Rowan have any other talents besides Cross?? Because if they are as 1 dimensional as Greenup then they are in just as much trouble..
There QB is good and I think Chinn there fullback is good to.
Dawg days! Wrote:Can't see LC overlooking RC. Coaching staff to experienced for that. Dawgs will cruise to another big win.

This will be a big game for LC and I think they will win but I would not go as far as saying they will cruise because RC is a good football team.
Where did all these Bulldog fans come from? You guys must have been hidding in the DOG HOUSE for the last two years. 0-21 before this year right? You guys have found some confidence. I hope they over look Rowan because Lawrence is primed and ready for an upset. Rowan has to many athletes to think they will just lay down. :dontthink
Rowan by 16 over East Carter...this says a lot if you go by previous games.
Heck where was Rowan in football period prior to the last couple of years and even then they haven't been much.
CatDawg Wrote:Heck where was Rowan in football period prior to the last couple of years and even then they haven't been much.

Ummm they played Mason County close??? Thats all I got..
STATE CHAMP Wrote:Where did all these Bulldog fans come from? You guys must have been hidding in the DOG HOUSE for the last two years. 0-21 before this year right? You guys have found some confidence. I hope they over look Rowan because Lawrence is primed and ready for an upset. Rowan has to many athletes to think they will just lay down. :dontthink

:lmao: :Clap:
Lawrence County 56
Rowan County 14
If Rowan County puts all their guys in the box as Greenup did, and yet they still didn't stop the rushing attack, it could be a long night as kiser could have a big game.LC is on a roll right now, one of the hottest teams not just in the mountains but in the state respetively. Their offense is clicking, and the defense is playing outtanding.
I have seen both Lawrence and Rowan play. I believe the Bulldogs will win this one if they stay focused and play with intensity.
Keep up the good work Bulldogs, remember what this game means to you and your fellow players. This whole town is behind you guys, now go out there and kick some butt. You guys did a great job last week, and all season for that matter. Time to show the rest of the state what LC football is all about.
Pages: 1 2 3 4