Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lewis County @ Russell 10/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Russell Comes in at 5-3 and Lewis County comes in at 2-5.

thoughts/predicitions
Russell gets back on the winning side of things
Russell by alot.
I hope its 40-0 by halftime I think that's a running clock? so I can turn the radio down and concentrate on big blue madness.
Russell in a blowout.
Russell 35-10
Seniors will start the game and Jones will have 4 TD's by half. Everyone will play in the 3rd and 4th quarters and Russell wins 42-13. If the fields is sloppy again, 35-7.
Russell 49
Lewis Co. 7
I think Lewis Co will come out fighting again...but won't hold off a more dominate Russell team. Russell 48- LC 14
I think Sparks will get the nod this week at QB. He knows how to run the offense mistake free and is a good leader on and off the field.

I think that Russell may look at a new center....there were a couple fumbled snaps friday and ive seen others throughout the year
Russell by 35+
Russell wins big. But Lewis is turning there program around. Just hope this don't give them a false hope cause the Ramblers are healthy and good ball.
devil_guy_316 Wrote:I think Sparks will get the nod this week at QB. He knows how to run the offense mistake free and is a good leader on and off the field.

I think that Russell may look at a new center....there were a couple fumbled snaps friday and ive seen others throughout the year

Ya think? Cooper with a concussion and it being Senior Night. Duh, The coaching wanabees at Russell never ceases to amaze, no amuse me.
pitchfork Wrote:Russell wins big. But Lewis is turning there program around. Just hope this don't give them a false hope cause the Ramblers are healthy and good ball.

"But Lewis is turning there program around" When?
Russell wins big

Russell - 42
Lewis County - 7

Go Devils! :devilflam
Lucifer Wrote:Ya think? Cooper with a concussion and it being Senior Night. Duh, The coaching wanabees at Russell never ceases to amaze, no amuse me.

Sparks should start and not because of Sr. night. DUH!
Beats me goal line!! When did Lc turn their program around?? LOL Russell by 42
This one is no contest for Russell. They’re even taking a short practice week – no worries.
Not this year, but there JV is bigger and getting better. No where near the caliber of Russell, but there program is getting better in the next couple of years. New coaches second year.
pitchfork Wrote:Not this year, but there JV is bigger and getting better. No where near the caliber of Russell, but there program is getting better in the next couple of years. New coaches second year.

"New coaches second year":confused::HitWall:
Russell in a blowout
FBALL Wrote:Russell by alot.

I say Lewis by a million!!!......Viscious slaw eater!!
:BigLaugh::BigLaugh::BigLaugh:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I say Lewis by a million!!!......Viscious slaw eater!!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:I say Lewis by a million!!!......Viscious slaw eater!!

Are you saving me a parking spot for next week?
FBALL Wrote:Are you saving me a parking spot for next week?

Of course I am......I want you to have a front row seat on the track so you can get a good view of the beat down we are going to give the evils.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Of course I am......I want you to have a front row seat on the track so you can get a good view of the beat down we are going to give the evils.

I think fball will be the one enjoying the beat down the devils are going to put on the rams.

I can't wait untill tomorrow night is done.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Of course I am......I want you to have a front row seat on the track so you can get a good view of the beat down we are going to give the evils.

By halftime Raceland will be....:igiveup:!!!

Go Devils! :devilflam