Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 32 North Laurel 26 (2OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FINAL in double overtime.
Sounds like one heck of a game, hands down this is one of the most competitive districts in state, can't wait to see how things pan out this year. Confusedinglepar
Nice win for the Black Bears!!! Welcome to 5A 2-0!!! I'm sure Mommy and Daddy Larkey will sleep good tonight, but knowing Coach he will stress over beating Chris! I know all concerned is to glad to get this game over. No matter a good win in another close one. Go Bears!!!
Great game
The Harlan County Black Bears are 2-1 in district play Patriot. What a game. Chris Larkey's team played their guts out and it is a fact, North is something to contend with. Tough game, the Bears played their hearts out against unfavorable odds(Chris and Dackery) and pulled it out. The Filthy Animals came to play and its hard to beat your former coaches team with him knowing almost everything your trying to do. Good job Black Bears!!!! Now, thats behind us, get prepared for PCC. Can't wait to watch the Black Bears play again. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Clap:
Wow sounds like it was a great game. congrats to coach tom Larkey
Go Harlan Co Black Bears .
Sounds Like it was Thriller Win in the Father Vs Son Coaching Battle
Looks like Father came away with the win .

GO BLACK BEARS :igiveup:TongueirateSho:theman: Go Coach Larkey
The Black Bears overcame all the hype and were not going to be denied the win. Valiant effort by the younger Larkey's. Best game I've seen in years. Chris and Dackery are building something in North Laurel, same as Tom is building in Harlan County. That was tough and I mean tough. It was muddy, raining, and down right nasty. Missed tackles, slips,fumbled snaps, busted plays,bobbles, and slides for both teams. Bears come out on top. This was a legendary game. Cannot wait to watch those Black Bears play again. GO BEARS!!!!!!
congrats harlan..
I knew this one would result as a GREAT game before it was played due to 2 wonderful masterminds of the pigskin, but I would never know that it would come down into double overtime, thats even "GREATER", Congrats to Harlan County on the W, Good Luck to North Laurel on the rest of the season. Coach Larkey is 4 wins shy of 250 now, He won 212 at Rockcastle County from 1985-2007
Congrats harlan co, good win, cant wait to see how they do come playoffs