Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Question...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who is imported_torQQue? is he an alter ego of our beloved QQ?
I belive so. I think it's when he has to access the site from a different location but is already logged in on another computer already. Something like that maybe. Or I may be totally wrong.
Our beloved torQQue has MANY identities such as imported_torQQue, thequru, etc. etc.
theswag Wrote:who is imported_torQQue? is he an alter ego of our beloved QQ?

Do you remember when we were on the old board? Well anyway the old board was a phpbb opensource forum. When we moved to the new Vbulletin board, it had to have super administrator before any of the data could be moved in to its database. So I had to create a new torQQue.

Basically the old torQQue(imported torqque) was any post I made on the phpbb board. The old torQQue couldnt be moved across aa a super administrator. So he got down graded to a regular user so his/my post could be moved without deletion.

So if you see imported torQQue thats a really old thread because I never use that account. Its just a place holder to all the previous post i ever made.

I hope this made sense to you.Smile
yeah..... i kinda figured that something was up. i thought someone had done that name, trying to be you.