Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence @ Greenup updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
GC scores on opening kick up 6-0
Then LC scores on GC kick off
LC has a player down and has been down for a very long time
Taking him out on a back board
Game has been stopped waiting on ambulance to take injured player away this looks to be very serious
i hope he will be okay, i am very interest in this game though. So the score is 6-6 pending the extra point?
Dawg Family Wrote:Game has been stopped waiting on ambulance to take injured player away this looks to be very serious

At the game coaches say it is a stinger pitful no ambalance
I can't believe Greenup EMS didn't have a unit at the game. However, its a rainy night so I would think they are pretty busy. Still 11:37 to go in the 1st QTR and score tied at 6-6 pending extra point. GC scored on 80 yard return by Carter and LC scored on 50 yard return by James after GC tried to catch LC sleeping on the kickoff.
3 minute warm-up following them taking Mills off the field.
LC gets the two point conversion. With Mills out most likely they'll go for two if they have the chance the rest of the night.
Wall returns to the 38 yard line and GC takes over 1st and 10 from their own 38.
LC 8
GC 6

11 minutes to go in the 1st QTR. GC loses 2 yards on the play 2nd and 12.
Carter runs to the LC 35 1st and 10.
Wall tackled for no gain. 2nd and 10 actually on LC 40 yard line.
Wall for no gain brings up 3rd and 10. Flag on play.
Holding on GC 2nd and 20 from the 50.
Carter dropped for a three yard lose by Bradley and Anderson. 3rd and 23.
GC fumbles and LC recovers. 1st and 10 the play was busted up for no gain prior to 9:08 to go in the 1st Qtr.
Pack for a gain of three. 2nd and 7.
Bentley takes it to the house. TD LC 14 GC 6.
44 yard run behind a great block by BIG BEN PRESTON.
Unsportsmanlike against LC after the TD will be assessed on the kickoff.
James on the carry 2 pt. conversion good.

LC 16
GC 6

8:13 to go in the 1st QTR.
Lyons and Scaggs on the stop. GC returned to their 42 yard line. 1st and 10.
Lyle gaines 7 yards. 2nd and 3 from their own 49 yard line.
Carter carries for a 1st down to the LC 30 yard line.
34 yard line. First he had it a loss then a gain. I'm lost.
GC puts the ball on the ground again and Lyons recovers at their own 37 yard line. 1st and 10 LC.
Ben Preston stripped the ball and Lyons would have took it to the house had he not slipped after recovering the ball.
Pack gains 2 yards on the play 2nd and 8 still 6 plus to go in the 1st qtr.
Short gain to bring up 3rd and 6 or 7.
Carter drops Bentley for a lose. LC will have to punt.
Lawrence recovers another fumble but forced to punt. What was the unsportsmanlike for against the dawgs after the second score. Surely not for celebrating that early in the game. I have the flu so bear with me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7