Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Great Fan Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just came back from grocery shopping in Barbourville because it is closer to me than middlesboro while i was in the IGA out next to wal-mart, I was checking out and all the cashier (who was about 45 years old) and bag guy(who was about 30)could talk about was going to the Knox Central, Rockcastle game and how proud they was of their team and the boys are playing hard this year and they are absolutely in love with coach wayne mills and he is in my book a great coach and one of the best around he was my teacher at Bell county high school when i was in school and he really was a class act he is a great person so if you would share some of the moments you have encountered with other teams fans this is why the mountain teams are the best in the state........
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:I just came back from grocery shopping in Barbourville because it is closer to me than middlesboro while i was in the IGA out next to wal-mart, I was checking out and all the cashier (who was about 45 years old) and bag guy(who was about 30)could talk about was going to the Knox Central, Rockcastle game and how proud they was of their team and the boys are playing hard this year and they are absolutely in love with coach wayne mills and he is in my book a great coach and one of the best around he was my teacher at Bell county high school when i was in school and he really was a class act he is a great person so if you would share some of the moments you have encountered with other teams fans this is why the mountain teams are the best in the state........

Fans like that is what makes High school football so great. I guess you can say Pride Never Graduates.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:I just came back from grocery shopping in Barbourville because it is closer to me than middlesboro while i was in the IGA out next to wal-mart, I was checking out and all the cashier (who was about 45 years old) and bag guy(who was about 30)could talk about was going to the Knox Central, Rockcastle game and how proud they was of their team and the boys are playing hard this year and they are absolutely in love with coach wayne mills and he is in my book a great coach and one of the best around he was my teacher at Bell county high school when i was in school and he really was a class act he is a great person so if you would share some of the moments you have encountered with other teams fans this is why the mountain teams are the best in the state........

Glad you got to hear that conversation. So often only the negative comments make it onto the message boards and you can always find someone who has a gripe, but by a wide margin, the folks in Knox County love and appreciate Coach Mills. Not only has he put together a winning program but you'll never find a nicer person or better role model.
Great post
I love Boyle Co. Fan base, Alot of people may not like us but we love our boys and our coaches....Game day rules at our house!!! All we talk about Saturday is the game coming up on Friday!:Cheerlead

Go REBELS!!!:Cheerlead
Sheriik Wrote:I love Boyle Co. Fan base, Alot of people may not like us but we love our boys and our coaches....Game day rules at our house!!! All we talk about Saturday is the game coming up on Friday!:Cheerlead

Go REBELS!!!:Cheerlead

the more time i spend on here the more respect i have for the Boyle county fans im gonna have to change my S/N . besides my beef was before you guys got your current coach he seems pretty classy which just carries over to the players and the fans. congrats on your great year look forward to seeing you guys 10/16.
Likewise here, last year hurt, I will never deny that, but you guys were great even after the game. We love Coach French....until we play you guys believe it or not we do( at least I do) root for Bell, you guys love your boys as much as we do! Besides a good rivalry and a little smack talk is fun! Best of Luck!
til you play us!:devilflam
marion county fans are there for there team, western hill,s travels well, great parents punk coaches, went to the east jess western hills game, in the monsoon more western hills fans than east jess. there are rivals but dam them boys need some love when there down. **** i went just becouse i have friends whos kids play for west. well they didnt even show.:HitWall:
bchater Wrote:marion county fans are there for there team, western hill,s travels well, great parents punk coaches, went to the east jess western hills game, in the monsoon more western hills fans than east jess. there are rivals but dam them boys need some love when there down. **** i went just becouse i have friends whos kids play for west. well they didnt even show.:HitWall:

sorry friends that have kids that play for east.
ooops! Thought you were from the other big B, But you know I love Jessamine Co, Im old school before the split!
Sheriik Wrote:ooops! Thought you were from the other big B, But you know I love Jessamine Co, Im old school before the split!

lol the split left the origanal with soccer baseball and basketball, took every bit of football and put it in blue and green.