Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky High School Football stat leaders(Overall)...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How bad are the teams Russell has played? Only 90 passing yards allowed in 6 games?
PC_You_Know Wrote:How bad are the teams Russell has played? Only 90 passing yards allowed in 6 games?
Not bad at all most of the teams don't pass much and we have allowed more than 90 in 7 games with alot of the passing yards coming against fleming (125). It's up to 215 now
Clark Rowe is 14th in the state in rushing average? WOW! Imagine what he will do the rest of this year and his next two years? He is only a 15 year old sophomore!
Never mind its just 125 I just looked at the stats for the game with fleming and it says include all games played so passing yards allowed is 125 for the year after 7 games.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Never mind its just 125 I just looked at the stats for the game with fleming and it says include all games played so passing yards allowed is 125 for the year after 7 games.

Well it looks like from counting the rushing yards up coach is just doing stats for each game instead of all games together so I guess it is 215 passing yards allowed after 7 with 125 coming from the fleming game
Depending what the rest of the schools have done after 7 Russell should still be at the top or close. I'll check
Awesome to see Campbell County's Michael Kremer at the top of the pasing leaders.
As far as I can tell Russell is still at the top of the teams that have filed stats and most of them have only played 6 games and have more passing allowed.
CAMERON SMITH from spencer co. is absent from the rushing list.the khsaa only has spencer thru 4 games and they have played 6.i may be wrong but i am sure cameron has over 1100 yds. and 9 touchdowns thru 6 games.
jostan helton is number 2 on the khsaa list with 1064 rushing yds in 5 games
and nehemiah doderer is 4 on the list with 1218 rushing yds in 6 games
KHSAA has even listed at the bottom of the stats list when the last filing from the school was given to them. If something is missing, it's the school responsibility to add the stats.
lwc Wrote:Clark Rowe is 14th in the state in rushing average? WOW! Imagine what he will do the rest of this year and his next two years? He is only a 15 year old sophomore!

He is 14. he will not be 15 till a couple of months.
lwc Wrote:Clark Rowe is 14th in the state in rushing average? WOW! Imagine what he will do the rest of this year and his next two years? He is only a 15 year old sophomore!

dam never heard of him thanks for the 411 ill be looking out for him
Anyone know why the KHSAA doesn't post individual defensive stat leaders?
When I pasted the list into excel, I got 156 schools. That's about 24 or so that do not report so that would seem to be a semi significant void.
bchater Wrote:dam never heard of him thanks for the 411 ill be looking out for him

ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:He is 14. he will not be 15 till a couple of months.

I forgot about that. I knew he was young but I forgot that he was that young. He could be in 8th Grade at that age!
Maxpreps has Michael Burchett leading the state in passing.

http://www.maxpreps.com/list/leaderboard...year=-All-