Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Twins 6 - Tigers 5 (AL Central Tiebreaker)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who love baseball, this was the best game of the regular season and may go down as the best tiebreaker game ever played in MLB history.

You've gotta love Joe Mauer and what kind of baseball the Twins play. They are disciplined. They play small ball and are team players. Congrats to the Twins.
Did it go to extra innings I had to leave and missed the ending when it was still tied going into the ninth. Tigers shot themselves in the foot just by having to play this freaking game.
Congrats to the twins, and I hope they beat the Yankees.
Sounds like a GREAT game. I will catch it on ESPN classic sometime Smile

Games like this can bring people back to baseball!
This was an awesome game to watch. Only got completey into it beginning in the 8th inning, but it was awesome. Look out Yankes tonight, teams like the Twins tend to ride this emotion for at least one game
I hope you are right stardust. That was some game on last night.
I am proud for the Twins! They had the upperhand and the momentum coming into they game and they kept it rolling. It was a close game but you could just tell that the twins wanted it more. Go Twins!! They should give the Yankees a good series.