Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Mountain Top 10 (Oct. 5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Bell County
2. Prestonsburg
3. Corbin
4. Belfry
5. Somerset
6. Lawrence County
7. Southwestern
8. Perry Central
9. Sheldon Clark
10. Letcher Central
<script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript">if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']) document.write('
');if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']){ document.write(plpm['Mid-Story Ad']);} else { if(self['plurp'] && plurp['97']){} else {document.write(''); } }if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']) document.write('
');</script><script language="Javascript" src="http://cas.clickability.com/cas/cas.js?r=0.28615150672968764&p=97&c=6500&m=3166&d=125677&pre=%3Ctable+style%3D%22float+%3A+right%3B%22+border%3D%220%22%3E%3Ctbody%3E%3Ctr%3E%3Ctd+align%3D%22center%22+valign%3D%22bottom%22%3E&post=%3C%2Ftd%3E%3C%2Ftr%3E%3C%2Ftbody%3E%3C%2Ftable%3E" type="text/javascript"></script>
Letcher comes in after losing to Harlan?
Hmm.
Looks good, except I think Belfry and Corbin should have switched.
looks pretty good to me
Looks good.
LCC did have a bad game but that happens......Look for them to be back toward the middle of this top 10 by the end of the year
This ranking is a JOKE,
firechief Wrote:This ranking is a JOKE,

I am not saying you are wrong, but give us a little analysis why you think this ranking is a joke.
I think its starting to take some form i look for a few times to go up and down as these next few weeks go by.
Just For Fun;
1. Bell County
2. Prestonsburg
3. Belfry
4. Corbin
5. Somerset
6. Lawrence Co.
7. Sheldon Clark
8. Southwestern
9. Perry Central\
10. Winner of Letcher Central/Whitley County
firechief Wrote:This ranking is a JOKE,
I agree

Quote:I am not saying you are wrong, but give us a little analysis why you think this ranking is a joke.

So far this year in the wymt Mountain Top Ten there have been some teams Move out of the top ten after a 40+ win. and this past week LCC lost to Harlan County and some how they move up in the top ten. Know tell me how did this happen.
Corbin loses to GRC and only drop one spot? I don't know about that one. In my opinion Belfry, Somerset, and Lawrence should have jumped them in the rankings.
I agree with firechief. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sports-fan08 Wrote:Letcher comes in after losing to Harlan?
Hmm.

Well they kept Perry Central in there at #9 after we beat them.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Well they kept Perry Central in there at #9 after we beat them.

Probably because it was only a 3 point loss
I think some of you are confused because Letcher was our #7 team in the Mountain Top Ten last week, they then fell three spots to #10 after their loss to Harlan County. They were not out of the top ten last week like some of you are saying. Just wanted to clear that up.

- Derek Forrest
http://www.twitter.com/derekwymt
IMO Lawrence should be higher than belfry if your going by record. Theyre still undefeated.
FINALLY good to see Pburg move to #2
Pink Flamingo Wrote:IMO Lawrence should be higher than belfry if your going by record. Theyre still undefeated.

So you would also rank Lawrence ahead of a one loss Bell County team?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:So you would also rank Lawrence ahead of a one loss Bell County team?

I don't think you would! We may meet them later on though.:argue:
NO never said that but i would rank them above belfry and somerset
Pink Flamingo Wrote:IMO Lawrence should be higher than belfry if your going by record. Theyre still undefeated.

This says to me that you are going on the fact they are still undefeated and Belfry isn't. Bell also is not among the undefeated.

If LC and Somerset played the schedule of either of these schools they would have a loss by now.

Additionally, why would you rank them above Somerset who also is undefeated and played just as hard of a schedule.
IMO Lawerence Co. is way overrated...........THey dont play a strong schedule at all
How is Lawrence underrated, look at their schedule the past two season and tell me one easy team on there. This years may be a little easier but what team out there doesnt have some easy games on it?
lcgrad2002 Wrote:How is Lawrence underrated, look at their schedule the past two season and tell me one easy team on there. This years may be a little easier but what team out there doesnt have some easy games on it?

You mean overrated? Wink
Yeah Bell's isnt undefeated but look who they lost against? want it like alcoa or something?
Pink Flamingo Wrote:Yeah Bell's isnt undefeated but look who they lost against? want it like alcoa or something?

Yes they lost to Alcoa.
You cannot be serious and think that this is a good schedule, Sc is the best team on the schedule, Boyd & Rowan are descent and SV is ok. Other than that it's laughable.

Aug 21, 09 Paintsville
Sep 4, 09 Sheldon Clark
Sep 11, 09 East Ridge
Sep 18, 09 Shelby Valley
Sep 25, 09 East Carter
Oct 2, 09 Winfield, WV
Oct 9, 09 Greenup County
Oct 16, 09 Rowan County
Oct 23, 09 Boyd County
Oct 30, 09 Tolsia, WV

:lmao:
irishcard16 Wrote:You cannot be serious and think that this is a good schedule, Sc is the best team on the schedule, Boyd & Rowan are descent and SV is ok. Other than that it's laughable.

Aug 21, 09 Paintsville
Sep 4, 09 Sheldon Clark
Sep 11, 09 East Ridge
Sep 18, 09 Shelby Valley
Sep 25, 09 East Carter
Oct 2, 09 Winfield, WV
Oct 9, 09 Greenup County
Oct 16, 09 Rowan County
Oct 23, 09 Boyd County
Oct 30, 09 Tolsia, WV

:lmao:

Look at LC's schedule the two seasons before this one. Its pretty rough.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Look at LC's schedule the two seasons before this one. Its pretty rough.

You will get no arguement from me on that @ all but I had to disagree with the thought that this years schedule was in anyway difficult. Because the post earlier was about this years team being overrated and than the point of the past 2 seasons schedules being tough which has nothing to do with his years LC team being overrated.
Pages: 1 2