Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central/ East Ridge,@ Pike Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st Round of the lady Hawk tip-off classic...

KCC-53
ER-37
65-48 KCC beats ER
Are you serious???
My only prediction is that it will be an ultra-competitive game that won't be decided until late in the 4th quarter or overtime.
Knott Central in a close game
knott co. by at least 12 Big Grinrums02:
I think you all are underrating ER a little bit too much. They have won 2 out of 2 scrimmages against Cordia and Scott County. You would be impressed.
If East Ridge beat Scott County, then they are BY FAR the favorite to win their district and region tournaments, let alone this one. Scott County is a TOP 5 team in the state. Are you sure you haven't gotten your wires crossed somehow?
"WeisGuy" Wrote:If East Ridge beat Scott County, then they are BY FAR the favorite to win their district and region tournaments, let alone this one. Scott County is a TOP 5 team in the state. Are you sure you haven't gotten your wires crossed somehow?

They did beat Scott County, but it was Scott County West Virginia.
East Ridge should win. They are a cinderella team for the 15th. They have a lot of talent and are a good team.
Who cares which Scott County it was. They are winning and that's all that matters.
Well considering they never really play any really good Kentucky teams but go over the boarder and play teams like MOUNT MISSION and HAYSI i mean come on people i really would give them so much credit if their coach would step up and schedule the L Caths and such i just hate seeing 15th region teams settling with push over outta state teams.
"champ321" Wrote:Who cares which Scott County it was. They are winning and that's all that matters.

It's great that they are winning, I just thought it should be clarified that it was not the Kentucky Scott County, which is one of the top teams in the state, as this is who most people on here would think it was.
I understand where you are coming from Phoenix. I'm not trying to sound hateful. LoL. And Slama Bamma or whatever please stay out of any East Ridge threads. Thank you. We can do without your mean comments. You're just trying to put ER down and that's not what a team needs at the beginning of their season. Be nice.
East Ridge does play hard teams if you look they have team like Morgan County and Paintsville, Prestonsburg... I am sorry to tell you but they don't just play push over teams. If you look evey team has a push over team on there scheudle somehow.. They do that in order to get there teams games, but to also give there players time to rest and at the same time get in shape and have fun.. Good Comment Champ321, as long as they are winning then it doesn't matter who they are playing..
ER in a nail biter
"senioreagle04" Wrote:ER in a nail biter
What is that comment suppossed to mean?
It means i think they will win in a very close game , ya know one that will keep ya on the edge of ur seat. nothing bad was meant sorry for the misunderstanding!
That's what I thought...
It's alright. I was just wondering. Thanks for the support though! GO ER!!
hey gotta support the other teams in the 15th as well as my favs. im not really against anyteam i hope they all have great seasons.
I think it will be Knot County in a very close game

Bluejet-
East Ridge Won!!!!
How big?
"champ321" Wrote:East Ridge Won!!!!
Lady Warriors won 63-62