Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Spencer Co. @ Western Hills 10/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/predictions???

Western Hills

Records:

Spencer County 3-3

Western Hills 4-2
Spencer County's running game is the best in the District and will take them to the District crown.

SC 28 WH 7
we played them both #11 the big d1 sighne. truth hurts but he has no heart. and there coaching horrible. #40 for western hills i feel for the kid hes hard nosed wants to win but hes on an island. spencer county in a romp. ? why hasnt western hills posted there stats from last week? hmmm makes you wonder ? Wait!!!!!!!!! see if there apponent did that might give us some insight as to why they didnt.
i think this will truly be an interesting and exciting game.if spencer wins they take the early lead for district champs,but they have to play 2 out of 3 on the road.must say i agree with bchater.i figure you must be associated with east or west jessamine.west dominated hills and hills beat east in downpour 6-o.spencer beat east in a shootout and lost to west 14-7.i think this game will be close but in the end spencer's playmakers make the difference.both erico and cameron smith will be better than any player hills can put on the field.also coaching will be huge,big advantage to spencer.they have 3 coaches who know what they are doing and work well together.i look for the veteran coach teague to make the right moves offensively and hills is very soft and undisciplined defensively.the scoreboard could be in for a long night,although spencer has had its share of defensive problems this season but has held last two opp. to 14 pts. each.spencer wins 34 - 24.
Spencer Co. 24-14
watched spencer last week in a boring game against montgomery county and they was up 13-0 going into the 4th and blew the game, and lost 14-13 to a not very good team, was not impressed with their running game sorry old henry but i think you are wrong....
steelerfan14 Wrote:watched spencer last week in a boring game against montgomery county and they was up 13-0 going into the 4th and blew the game, and lost 14-13 to a not very good team, was not impressed with their running game sorry old henry but i think you are wrong....

I believe that Spencer County will average over 200 yards rushing against all of the District Teams.
Montgomery County is a 5A school, and may have wore Spencer down.
i too was at that game and think spencer controlled the entire game except for last 8 minutes or so.cam smith had a costly fumble that proved to be the difference.when spencer went ahead 13-0,on a 70 yard run by erico smith,spencer just relaxed.they need to put 4 quarters together and they could be a tough out.
6 points separate Henry, Spencer, North Oldham and Western Hill.
I will not be surprised if everybody finishes 2-1 or 1-2.
1 or 2 plays will win each game.