Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott @ Cov. Cath. 10/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can Scott pull out an upset over Cov Cath on saturday afternoon. Game time 1pm.
No. CovCath will win this big, and they'll need it because they're due for a big ole fashion butt kickin' the next week verse Highlands.
Two to one votes for Scott tells me that someone has a warped sense of humor on here. :lmao::eyeroll: CovCath should be finished with this one by the half. Scott is still Scott.
CCH will win this by 4+ TD's, may even be a running clock
Stardust Wrote:CCH will win this by 4+ TD's, may even be a running clock

I absolutely agree. Wirth is going to pile on the points to give his players the most confidence possible heading into the following week's match up with Highlands. Normally, I'd think a coach would be content with winning by a td or two, show nothing to Highlands scouts, and get his starters on the bench early to avoid injury. But the CovCath players have to still have "doubts" in their minds about their ability to compete with Highlands. I think Wirth will pour on the points to build up the confidence thing. Let's put it this way: if CovCath doesn't beat Scott by at least 4 tds with the CovCath starters in the entire game, it will really have a mental affect on the Colonels as they get ready for the Birds. I think the Colonels need a big, blow out win over Scott and Wirth is going to make it happen. I don't think he'll run up the score per se, but it will be at least 4 tds.
I agree cc by as much as they want to put on the board
charlie22 Wrote:I absolutely agree. Wirth is going to pile on the points to give his players the most confidence possible heading into the following week's match up with Highlands. Normally, I'd think a coach would be content with winning by a td or two, show nothing to Highlands scouts, and get his starters on the bench early to avoid injury. But the CovCath players have to still have "doubts" in their minds about their ability to compete with Highlands. I think Wirth will pour on the points to build up the confidence thing. Let's put it this way: if CovCath doesn't beat Scott by at least 4 tds with the CovCath starters in the entire game, it will really have a mental affect on the Colonels as they get ready for the Birds. I think the Colonels need a big, blow out win over Scott and Wirth is going to make it happen. I don't think he'll run up the score per se, but it will be at least 4 tds.

Great post! :Thumbs: