Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coach of the Year Candidates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Coach McCoy at Magoffin County and Luke Salmons at Lawrence County get my votes.
what about dudley hilton losing 13 seniors still has bell #1
I think coach mcpeek has been a good coach this year. He has his eagles at 5-1 and has coached though alot this year.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:idk after the upset highlands pulled that made the whole state of ky swell with pride i gotta give it to there coach
hit the nail on the head good response. im in your wagon
Robbie Lucas? Appointed Interim Head Coach at Somerset a week before the season and has led them to a 6-0 record.
Larry French should be in the mix again after graduating the Qb, entire group of starting receivers, entire defensive backfield, two starting offensive linemen, two more d linemen and 2 lb's. However, Randy Wood is in the same district and should be in the mix as well with the things he is doing at West Jessamine. He scheduled well enough to build confidence and now looks like he has his team improving each game. They have made the district much tougher.
JMEWLS Wrote:Bert Browne should be considered. He is leading Perry Central to one of the best seasons its ever had, and maybe one of the best this county has ever seen, and hes doing so with a relatively young team.

To say the best the county have seen, is saying to much. There was alot of great Hazard teams over the years. This might be the frist winning season that PCC have every had. But you have to give the D-coach for all of that. This is the best def team that PCC have had.
I nominate bchater.
North Laurel, Chris Larkey
luke salmons lawrence county no ?
Of all the teams Bobcats have played so far i say #1 LCA's Coach Raines #2 Burt Brown #3 Derossett and of course us Bobcat Fans think Coach Mike Holcomb is the best the state has too offer!!!Go Bobcats....
Salmons of Lawrence County should be in the discussion.
Rebel55 Wrote:How can you not argure with these 2 coaches. The Highlands win over St X. Ohio was big for Kentucky high school football. Than the St. X win over Elder the following week makes it even bigger.

my god i hate this but your a rebel fan and your dead on the money man. i agree 100% dont close your eyes 10/16/2009:devilflam
bigcoachallen Wrote:I nominate bchater.
dam do i got to get a trophy case?:Clap:
luke salmons of lawrence co.:Thumbs:
JobForACowboy Wrote:Luke Salmons
I agree 100%. Think you have to throw Derosett in there also.
Luke by far
LC BullDogs Head Coach do doubt about it!!
wow! very you guys forget that there is a Western end of the state? Jack Haskins job at Lone Oak this year speaks volumes but he is in the west
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:wow! very you guys forget that there is a Western end of the state? Jack Haskins job at Lone Oak this year speaks volumes but he is in the west

please don't be offended but i really didnt know where lone oak was. ive been watching there stats and there impressive on both sides of the ball that says to me great coaching

only one problem any chance of them moveing to 6a before the playoffs start:notworthy
wooo!!! Wrote:North Laurel, Chris Larkey

How could I forget about him?
Pages: 1 2