Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 10 Freshman in the 14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's your top 10 Freshman in the 14th Region this year?? The 14th is loaded with alot of young talent this year. Leave a list of your top 10
I would have to put Hazard's Jordan Olinger and Austin Johnson on the list.
Jackson city's Chad Davison...is in there
blueandgoldfan Wrote:I would have to put Hazard's Jordan Olinger and Austin Johnson on the list.

True, I had the honor of seeing a lot of these kids at the Sportsplex. My list would be these 2 above, the Hamilton and Cox kid from Breathitt along with the 5 likley starters from PCC(no joke).
PCC should be the deepest/most balanced team(Hatcher should be smiling). Johnson and Olinger may be the 2 called on to play the most as freshman. Cox may be the best shooter. Hamilton was probably the most complete/explosive player in the region. Creech from Wolfe should round out the top ten. I am sure there are others that I am missing. Hard to rank these kids in order.
blueandgoldfan Wrote:I would have to put Hazard's Jordan Olinger and Austin Johnson on the list.

I agree with these 2. Also the 5 probable starters from PCC (no joke) along with Hamilton and Cox from Breathitt. Saw all these kids many times at the Sportsplex. Johnson and Olinger may be called on to play the most varsity this year. PCC will be the deepest and most balanced group. Cox may be the best spotup shooter. Hamilton is the most complete/explosive player. Would add Creech from Wolfe. I am sure there are may other I did not mention.
For Letcher Central what are some kids coming out that we need to look at?
I don't think we ought to forget some of the kids from KCC they got some really good talent over there to
I have to agree with what all has been said Yes, PCC is loaded with good freshman almost every team in the 14th has some good freshman

Buckwheat Wrote:I agree with these 2. Also the 5 probable starters from PCC (no joke) along with Hamilton and Cox from Breathitt. Saw all these kids many times at the Sportsplex. Johnson and Olinger may be called on to play the most varsity this year. PCC will be the deepest and most balanced group. Cox may be the best spotup shooter. Hamilton is the most complete/explosive player. Would add Creech from Wolfe. I am sure there are may other I did not mention.

Good list. Also consider Trent and Watkins from Breathitt if they decide to play Basketball. Fraley will get some good varsity time this year at Breathitt. Lee Co. Had a good point guard last year in the middle school. Coach Noble at BHS must be thrilled. He has 2 of the last 4 14th Region middle championship teams there right now. The 14th region is loaded with good young talent.
Alex "The Beast" Hamilton is the best 9th grader in the 14th region. Along with Alex, Breathitt also has some other outstanding freshman such as Cox, Trent, and Watkins.
The big fraley kid best freshmen at breathitt, hamilton kid good player, probably the fourth best player out of that group of freshmen.very talented kids, future looks good at the B............
the#1Balla Wrote:I don't think we ought to forget some of the kids from KCC they got some really good talent over there to

What freshmen does KCC have? PCC is loaded, brethiett is going to have the top freshmen in the 14th this year.
The 14th region will be tough in about 3 years. It will be a brawl for a trip to RUPP in the 14th region in a couple years
Estill has a good group of freshman coming up as well.
You have got to be kidding. Come on Fraley did not even start at the beginning of last season. He is a big guy but has a lot of maturing to do. Hamilton and Cox are way above the pack.
John Rambo Wrote:Good list. Also consider Trent and Watkins from Breathitt if they decide to play Basketball. Fraley will get some good varsity time this year at Breathitt. Lee Co. Had a good point guard last year in the middle school. Coach Noble at BHS must be thrilled. He has 2 of the last 4 14th Region middle championship teams there right now. The 14th region is loaded with good young talent.

who all plays for buckhorn that was on them middle school teams still?

i know adam gay was on one of them and he left and went to clay and jr and matt robinson came to pcc, but that was the year ab was loaded and didnt play in it? is the other team that won the gay twins and matt days 8th grade year?
hamilton kid poor shooter, very selfesh worries about points,well shoot you out of game, cox kid has trouble dribbling, shoots very well. fraley best all around. he will dominate in two years.
ok we all know that bigamos is most likely the fraley kids parents. All they talk about is Fraley. He sat the bench last year and cost them a couple of games. All he has is a week hook shoot. Just wait till he gets against someone his own size and a whole lot better he wont be able to touch the ball. He is to slow for basketball, but this is my opionion about the kid.
the#1Balla Wrote:Who's your top 10 Freshman in the 14th Region this year?? The 14th is loaded with alot of young talent this year. Leave a list of your top 10

(No particular orber)
Jordan Olinger
Alex Hamilton
Ryan Cox
Richard Trent
Austin Johnson
McClain Twins from A.B Combs
Austin Pray
Darryl Betty
Bobby Frailey
Brant Corneilius
the#1Balla Wrote:Who's your top 10 Freshman in the 14th Region this year?? The 14th is loaded with alot of young talent this year. Leave a list of your top 10

(No particular orber)
Jordan Olinger
Alex Hamilton
Ryan Cox
Richard Trent
Austin Johnson
McClain Twins from A.B Combs
Austin Pray
Darryl Betty
Brant Corneilius
These are 14/15 yr old kids we are talking about here, try to keep it civil. Well I hope they are this age?
qryche11 Wrote:These are 14/15 yr old kids we are talking about here, try to keep it civil. Well I hope they are this age?

Well said. These are all good kids, excellent athletes, and teammates. This does nothing but cause resentment between the teamates. I hope someone deletes these insulting post.
I dunno about a whole top ten for freshman in the 14th region but i will say the best freshman outta Lee County this year is James Gilbert and i'd say he would prolly go somewhere between 7-10
Matt Neace is a kid to keep your eye on. 6'4 with speed, and skill.