Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins @ Pineville 10/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what do you all think about this game, and who will win itTongueirateSho
Pineville in a big way...by the way, where has Sherman been?
Pineville 32-10
60-12 Pineville. I read on the last thread Jenkins went to the spread air raid offense. They ran a Wing offense against Bishop Brossart. When you are not very good the last thing you would want to do is run a 5 wide offense???Not being negative towards Jenkins but from what I saw with the size they had they should be running a power I or some thing to at least give them a chance with their size.
Pineville with ease
richardhead Wrote:Pineville in a big way...by the way, where has Sherman been?

O have no fear I'm still here lol haha... I take Jenkins in a close one.
WIll be there toughest game yet IMO..Pineville returned alot off of last years team..
its going to be a close game, but i'm going with jenkins in this.....
In each game the cav's are making progress, and that is all that counts. When you have worked as hard as these boys have to make a team, and bring their pride back, every yard and every touch down is a step forward. Noone said it was going to be easy. They have been through alot of negativity this year, but the Cav's are strong and they will survive, One step at a time. You go boys. This experience is only going to make you stronger. Keep those heads up, we are proud of what you have done.
GOOOO CAV'S
pineville 28-7
Pineville BIG!!!! 45-7
Pineville wins BIG!!!
It won't be close.

Pineville 48
Jenkins 12
Pineville will win, the spread offense takes time to develop the timing, and you have to have the athletes to run it.
i take the cavs in a close game
jenkins-28
pineville-27
Cavs get blowed out
pineville wins big

is this game on the radio:Clap: