Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mason Co. 42 Lewis Co. 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lewis Co. played hard in this game and actually didnt let MC dominate the first half but MC found their rhythm in the second half, scoring 20 points in the 3rd quarter, Lewis Co. put up 2 long scoring drives in the second half against Mason Co.'s starting defense. The Lions put up a fight, and if they play like this next week, there will probably be a score similar to this games' but in the Lions' favor.
The coach from Mason is a quality guy. He wouldn't let the score get out of hand...I think that is the case with this game. BUT Lewis County will ALWAYS play hard no matter who they play. I love to hear that they smack people in the mouth and never back down. Keep it up LC good things will happen to those who perservere.
Cograts Royals
Bub Lewis Wrote:The coach from Mason is a quality guy. He wouldn't let the score get out of hand...I think that is the case with this game. BUT Lewis County will ALWAYS play hard no matter who they play. I love to hear that they smack people in the mouth and never back down. Keep it up LC good things will happen to those who perservere.

Is this the same coach as last year? The final score at last years Mason Co / Lewis Co game was 69-0.
Lewis County is a little better than last yrs. score indicates, good luck Lions.:rockon:
warrior3 Wrote:Is this the same coach as last year? The final score at last years Mason Co / Lewis Co game was 69-0.
Yeah they haven't changed coaches its still David Buchanan.
warrior3 Wrote:Is this the same coach as last year? The final score at last years Mason Co / Lewis Co game was 69-0.
If you can't tackle and block then a score like that will happen. Even if you have freshman out there. Seen it too many times. Like I said Coach Buchanon is a quality guy.
Bub Lewis Wrote:If you can't tackle and block then a score like that will happen. Even if you have freshman out there. Seen it too many times. Like I said Coach Buchanon is a quality guy.

Don't understand :igiveup: (the 1st part) ,but I do the last .Buchanon is a quality guy. That's why the score was not as bad as last year.