Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryle @ Simon Kenton 10/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thursday night game broadcast live on Fox Sports Network Ohio.
Should be a great game. This game will tell me just how good SK really is
Time for the truth to be revealed.....
SK has home field advantage on this game and I believe that will make the difference in a very close game. I think this game comes down to who has final possesion of the ball. I take SK by 7.
What a matchup here. This will be a great one. I'm buying SK at home though by a TD.

Good luck to both teams!
SK will win this one.
I thought this game was on Friday night at SK. Did FSN Ohio just recently pick it up? If so that is AWESOME. I'd love to watch this after work on thursday.

As for the game...I'm going to go with Ryle out of loyalty, because I think it's going to be a close one. Both teams are pretty balanced in their offenses, with both having outstanding RB's in Elliott and Simpson, but obviously SK gets the edge in that. I'll take Hempel at QB and Nichols at TE anyday accompanied by the WR's that Ryle has, so i'll just go with them by a TD and run with it. I'd like to say though, it won't break my heart if SK wins. I like to see them do well, so this is a win win for me.
Ryle shocks 6A and wins this one. I think they have a good enough ground game to control the ball and will keep it out of Miles hands enough for the W.
Ryle 22
Sk. 21
drizzy Wrote:I thought this game was on Friday night at SK. Did FSN Ohio just recently pick it up? If so that is AWESOME. I'd love to watch this after work on thursday.

As for the game...I'm going to go with Ryle out of loyalty, because I think it's going to be a close one. Both teams are pretty balanced in their offenses, with both having outstanding RB's in Elliott and Simpson, but obviously SK gets the edge in that. I'll take Hempel at QB and Nichols at TE anyday accompanied by the WR's that Ryle has, so i'll just go with them by a TD and run with it. I'd like to say though, it won't break my heart if SK wins. I like to see them do well, so this is a win win for me.
This game is Thursday night at SK. It has been scheduled since the end of season last year for this night. It starts at 7:05.
qryche11 Wrote:Ryle shocks 6A and wins this one. I think they have a good enough ground game to control the ball and will keep it out of Miles hands enough for the W.
Ryle 22
Sk. 21

After watching Ryle this past week, it wont be a shock. They are improving every week.
Stardust Wrote:After watching Ryle this past week, it wont be a shock. They are improving every week.

You are right, anybody who has watched Ryle this year knows it would not be a shock. I think Ryle goes in and shows SK how good they are and comes away with the win. I would not be surprised to see them win by 17.
I like the Raiders in this one. Their ground game is going to control the game and I look for their passing game to keep SK from stacking the box. Look for Hempel to have a big night through the air and Elliott to run wild like he did last year.

Ryle- 35
SK- 21
kywldcat01 Wrote:I like the Raiders in this one. Their ground game is going to control the game and I look for their passing game to keep SK from stacking the box. Look for Hempel to have a big night through the air and Elliott to run wild like he did last year.

Ryle- 35
SK- 21

Wish I could be there for this one. 35-21 sounds pretty good. Not sure I like this Thursday night football thing, though.
I'm so pumped that this on tv!
should be very good game not sure who i am picking just yet, could be in pickems
I think Ryle smells blood and should be feared by all NKY teams not just SK if you know what I mean....Now that would be a shocker. This game, however, all Ryle.
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:I think Ryle smells blood and should be feared by all NKY teams not just SK if you know what I mean.

I think you're right. :yikes:
Sk is way to big up front for the ryle d and will run it all day and if they stack the box they will hit it over the top with a much improved quaterback. and the sk D is a complete unit now who stops the run.

sk 42
ryle 21
pioneerpride Wrote:Sk is way to big up front for the ryle d and will run it all day and if they stack the box they will hit it over the top with a much improved quaterback. and the sk D is a complete unit now who stops the run.

sk 42
ryle 21

I think you are right:wenumber1
Can't wait to watch this one. What channel is that? Will not be able to make the game but would love to watch.
I have a feeling SK won't be runnin' the score up in this one.....
tradition Wrote:Can't wait to watch this one. What channel is that? Will not be able to make the game but would love to watch.

FSN- Fox Sports Ohio
qryche11 Wrote:Ryle shocks 6A and wins this one. I think they have a good enough ground game to control the ball and will keep it out of Miles hands enough for the W.
Ryle 22
Sk. 21

I dont know what I was thinking. SK made Ryle look bad tonight.
pioneerpride Wrote:Sk is way to big up front for the ryle d and will run it all day and if they stack the box they will hit it over the top with a much improved quaterback. and the sk D is a complete unit now who stops the run.

sk 42
ryle 21

Good call on this one. SK looked awesome tonight. They made the Ryle D look pitiful...

sk 42
ryle 21

I agree, you hit the nail on the head Pioneerpride. They ran all over the Raiders and Lawrence is a very shifty QB with a nice arm. I really liked the aggressiveness of the defense tonight. They would defiinitely give the Birds a major battle.