Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County Central @ Whitley County 10/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good district matchup here.

Predictions and thoughts?
This Game Could go either way!

Letcher County Central 26

Whitley County 31
Toss up as every matchup in this district.....I'm taking Whitley by a TD!
Lcc rebounds..
Lcc-33
wc-26
Unless LCC gets more discipline and heart, Whitley by two touchdowns.
orangenowblue Wrote:unless lcc gets more discipline and heart, whitley by two touchdowns.

yes i see it to
Whitley cant afford to have another slow start in this game.
Against Clay they hardly even ran the true option, it looked like it was toss sweep night and the tigers keyed on the backs and chased them down on the ends.
If the Colonels come ready to play and get off to a good start and hit somebody the Colonels should win this one, and thats what im going with.

Coach Black will have these boys ready after a not so great game last friday, Colonels win 35-21
Could LCC be falling apart? Whitley by 2 touchdowns.
Go Whitley
I dunno, but look at both teams when they played Belfry. Seeing that makes me think that LCC could pull this one out strongly, unless they've gotten worse.

LCC-35
Whitley-21
I like the Colonels in this one. They should defend their homefield nicely.

Good luck to both!
Lcc
Who knows!!! Fun to guess, just when I give LCC a win big comment they lay an egg. Whitley didn't do much better, but they won. I'm going with WC in a very close, maybe an OT game.
whitley by a td or 2
Whitley 24
Letcher 16
Could go either way. Every team in this district seem to be pretty much evenly matched.
LetcherCentral23 Wrote:Could LCC be falling apart? Whitley by 2 touchdowns.

Yes I beleive LCC is falling apart. Whitley at home 34-14.
whitley,number 34 runs very well
Whitley will be tough at home. LCC dont have the home field in this game.
LCC pulls the upset at Whitley and then loses there next game after falling back into the comfort zone!!!!!!
Letcher in a close one.
LCC goes in with there heads hanging..Whitley by 2td's
Big game for LCC after losing this past week. Whitley can put themselves in a good position with a win.
I like the Cougars by about 2 points.
The Colonels at home by 17 !!!
I dont think Letcher is falling apart. People just dont realize how good this district is from top to bottom. Any team can beat any other team on any given night. Its just great High School Football. The two teams left out of the playoffs in this district will be better than alot of teams that do get in from weaker districts.
Well i have to say i think that LCC is a better team for a hole game
for a half game Whitley will give you fits. LCC wins this one by 7 points.
WC wins easily.
We are about to see what this Cougar team is made of mentally and physically...
LCC is done. its sad really, if you guys had any idea the kind of atmosphere there is at each practice. I have never heard such negative things come from all the coaches (people of Letcher county you know what im talking about). Someone questioned LCC's discipline, it takes all their discipline to not go after the coaches, and their heart? It takes all their heart just to stay on the team and suit up on Friday nights.
As for my thoughts on the game, LCC comes out flat once again and Whitley rolls big time, LCC 14-W.C.-35
Pages: 1 2 3