Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan County @ Prestonsburg 10/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
District game here in Prestonsburg. Should be a walk in the park for the Blackcats.

Predictions and thoughts?
P-burg by 11 TD's. Big Grin
Pburg-60
Morgan-12
I'll take the Blackcats by 7-8+ TD's. Shouldn't be much of a game to it.

Best of luck to both!
Prestonsburg's starts district play(or vacation). They will roll in this one.
There will be no game to it. Prestonsburg may score 70+ in this one. Burchett should have some great looking stats in this game.
Prestonsburg will name the score in this one. Good luck to both teams, but it's gonna be a long night for Morgan County.
p-burg wins this big
p-burg-61
morgan-24
This game could really get ugly in a hurry. Blackcats roll again!!!
Prestonsburg shouldn't have much of a problem getting to 8-0.

Go Blackcats!
cavspride Wrote:p-burg wins this big
p-burg-61
morgan-24
Wow, you really think Morgan will score 24 against P-burg? The only team to score that much this year against Prestonsburg was Breathitt Co. with a healthy Channing Fugate.
The Blackcats roll! The PBurg JV should get some experience this friday!
Blowout city baby!
Prestonburg in a running clock victory
Pburg by 2 TD's!

.... in every Quarter.
Good numbers again for Pburg
I think P-Burg will win by as many as they want....
cavspride Wrote:p-burg wins this big
p-burg-61
morgan-24

Cavs, I assume you are refering to the green team Jenkins. Prestonsburg is very good this year as they are most years. They are a top 3 team in the state in class 2a. I saw Morgan 1 time this year against Magoffin and they are not a bad team at all. They played Magoffin close and Magoffin is solid this season. I think Prestonsburg's coach will have way too much class to run it up on Morgan co. Prestonsburg is obviously a great 2a team this season and Morgan is a young team. Prestonsburg has beat Belfry, Breathitt and Sheldon Clark and I'm sure their coach has way too much class then to run it up on a young Morgan team. I have only heard good things about their coach.
We played Jenkins and not to get off track but Morgan would beat Jenkins by 50 or more. Prestonsburg has bigger fish to fry then running up the score on Morgan. Good programs don't do that.
Blackcats too much for the Cougars. Blackcats BIG in this one.
The Blackcat JV could win this game by 3 td's.
I see the Prestonsburg Varsity being pulled before halftime. Then the JV will put up 3-4 more TD's on top of however many the varsity wants to!
P-Burg-56
Morgan-7
ericfdx Wrote:The Blackcat JV could win this game by 3 td's.

Now, is that really necessary? Lets keep the class level high, okay.
Prestonsburg is legit this year.I think they could go all the way. they roll in this one 65-0
56-7.Pburg huge in this one.
Week 8 prediction-Mark Maynard Daily independent

Prestonsburg 48, Morgan County 12: Blackcats will have this one put away by halftime, if not sooner.