Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Calloway Co. 24 Fulton Co. 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. A brawl broke out at this game?
Congrats CC
murray Wrote:Final. A brawl broke out at this game?

This game was ended early due to a fight where players and fans came on to the field. These are the same schools that had a fight during the basketball season. This is an embarrassment for the state and tougher punishments should be handed out for these schools.
i agree
The Murray Ledger and Times reports that CC officials are reviewing film and are considering whether to press criminal charges against Fulton Co. players or fans. The paper also says the KHSAA is supposed to mete out any disciplinary decisions Wednesday following discussions with both schools. I can't see any Calloway County initiated complaints against Fulton Co. football players or fans getting very far at the courthouse in Hickman, especially since police were there and chose not to take anyone into custody. People need to just need to let this stuff roll off, especially involving two teams which have losing records.
Tica Wrote:The Murray Ledger and Times reports that CC officials are reviewing film and are considering whether to press criminal charges against Fulton Co. players or fans. The paper also says the KHSAA is supposed to mete out any disciplinary decisions Wednesday following discussions with both schools. I can't see any Calloway County initiated complaints against Fulton Co. football players or fans getting very far at the courthouse in Hickman, especially since police were there and chose not to take anyone into custody. People need to just need to let this stuff roll off, especially involving two teams which have losing records.

This is totally unacceptable behavior that you do not "just let roll off." It makes no difference if it is winning or losing teams.
I meant by letting it roll off - to not let your emotions lead to fighting at games. I think conduct like this should be sanctioned harshly. It's not the first time something like this has happened at Fulton County.