Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 21 Paris 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Good job Raceland
Raceland didn't play well on the offensive side of the football tonight. 4 turnovers, and lack of scoring in the redzone several times. The defense did play pretty well! Paris may be 0-7 but they did put up 22 against Fairview that's the moat Fairviews gave up all season. And the Rams shut them out. Paris couldn't throw, turn the corners on the sweep, or hit the holes between the tackles.
Congrats Rams.
Ram Fan04 Wrote:Raceland didn't play well on the offensive side of the football tonight. 4 turnovers, and lack of scoring in the redzone several times. The defense did play pretty well! Paris may be 0-7 but they did put up 22 against Fairview that's the moat Fairviews gave up all season. And the Rams shut them out. Paris couldn't throw, turn the corners on the sweep, or hit the holes between the tackles.
Congrats Rams.
fairview scored 45 on them as well
Congratulations Rams!
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:fairview scored 45 on them as well
Really?? Didn't know that.:thanks:
And we also put up around 45 against East Carter! Fairview only put up 13 against them.

I CLEARLY stated it was a bad offensive game for Raceland. Two lost fumbles, and two picks as well.
The rams just were not clicking offensively tonight let's hope they get it together for next week!
Did Barr play tonight?
Yes he did play. But only got a few touches. He's still having problem with infection on his left elbow from a spider bite. Looled like it was dressed with several layers of tape and padding tonight. And yes I'm aware of how lame that sounds but it's the truth. He's status all week was probable but not definate.
But when he did carry the ball, he carried half the Paris defense with him! Shame we didn't have all season.
The Paris field was as slick as ice tonight, not taking anything from Paris they have improved to a decent team. Barr did run over a line backer three yards from the goal line, looked like a Mac truck running over a rabbit. He scored!:Thumbs:
Nice win Raceland!
good win Rams, but thought the score would be more.:biggrin:
The Rams offense is very hit and miss I do not care what people say if the qb has any type of pressure on him he has no idea what to do. If the secondary does not improve it will be a very long night in two weeks at LCA. I know they still play Fairview this coming week for what I think will be for second place and a home playoff game but this coaching staff or who ever does the coaching for the secondary better fix it if they want to make a ran in the playoffs. I have seen a couple of games and the loss to LCA last year in the playoffs and it looks like the same players I can not figure that one out. Well good luck Raceland in the up and coming weeks
I agree.... Having been to every Raceland game this year, I have noticed if the qb stays in the pocket, generally good things happen. However when he scrambles out of the pocket (often way to soon), thats when the incompletions, sacks, fumbles, and all together bad decisions come from. Step up in the pocket, and throw the football. In my opinion, Raceland needs to take more shots down the field. We did it against Boyd Co., and it worked pretty well. In that game, multiple recievers had very good receptions for very good gains/TDs. Aside from the RAM defense, we looked sluggish last night. Better be on our A game in the next weeks!!! Its rivalry week... from here on out~ :lmao:
Congrats to the Rams! but what a sloppy game, sorry to say but if Raceland plays like that on friday against Fairview we will be in trouble and for that matter the rest of the season. The defense looked pretty good, but your receivers weren't catching anything. I noticed one of your key receivers wasn't playing much? you will definetely need him against fairview. Good luck the rest of the season!
Raceland 0 8 6 7 21

Paris 0 0 0 0 0

Scoring summary:
R--Loren Huffman 26 pass from Tyler Gilbert (Gilbert run); R--Shawn Stormes 1 run (run failed); R--Stormes 15 run (Rocky Jobe kick).
Records: Raceland 4-3, Paris 0-7.

Kentucky.com
Bobby Mckee will be 100% friday, he does make a difference when he's out there! This was a game to see other options and give Barr and a few others a break.:relaxing:
that's right Wrote:Bobby Mckee will be 100% friday, he does make a difference when he's out there! This was a game to see other options and give Barr and a few others a break.:relaxing:
I disagree, it seems Barr needs game experience, he has been out all year due to injury, illness, insect bite, what next kryptonite, he is suppose to be the Rams superman.:BigLaugh: this could hurt the Rams against the Eagles.:Clap:
Give Barr and others a break?.. haha... right.... Going in at halftime against Paris, only up 8-0.... I dont think anyone was worthy of takin a break. lol... It will be a dog fight friday night for sure.
Good win now get ready for fairview there tough