Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 52 - Tug Valley (WV) 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SC rolls in this one.
Next 3 games Districts For the Cards.- East ridge, Belfry, Pike Central
Not as bad as I thought it would be.
I'm sure this was a class act move for SC not running up the score, because Tug is pretty bad.
Good win for the Cards heading into district play next week. Coach Hager did show alot of class because he could have really ran the score up but that would not have proved anything. Congrats to SC and Brittany Moore on being named Homecoming Quenn.:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
coach hager is pretty awesome
I think most of the JV and freshman was in byt he second quarter
Jv started subbing in late into the first QT.. SC had 14 points in the first 1:20 of the game. So yes it could have been a lot worse good job on the sc side for playing the younger guys and not running up the score. Now onto districts.
congrats on the win sc!!!
Good job SC
Good win for the Cards. Congrats on another win
I have no doubt SC could have hung 75 or 80 if they wanted to... now for SC to buckle down for the part of the schedule that matters.
Congrats to Sheldon Clark on another nice Win. Too bad we don't meet up and play this year!!:lmao:
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Congrats to Sheldon Clark on another nice Win. Too bad we don't meet up and play this year!!:lmao:

Even though you guys beat us both times we played you.. I enjoyed the games.. I have gained a ton of respect for bell county and enjoy watching them play.Maybe we will meet up again down the road and you guys can get to play on our new field.If not I hope you continue to play some local teams so I can have a chance to see you guys play.
After SC was up in the third quarter the ref's and some players from tug valley started doing SC dirty but the Cardinals stayed classy, good luck to both ball clubs.