Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 20 - North Laurel 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Perry Took a knee on the 4 yard line to just end the game besides taking the go ahead score.
Good sportsmanship by PC. Sounds like they have turned a corner.
Good way to bounce back after a loss. PCC has really impressed me all season long. This district is very competitive.
this was a defensive game. wasn't that great officatied though, the refs let it get a little out of hand. glad the dores won though, even though I think they should have won by more
Good win for PCC
Congrats PC
Congrats Perry County Central! I'm Glad bert turned that program around you guys look sharp now. Wished We played each other this year! The past p.c.c teams we slaughter though. Perry County Central has came a long way too they have really impressed me alot especially considering how they "use to be".:biggrin:
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:Congrats Perry County Central! I'm Glad bert turned that program around you guys look sharp now. Wished We played each other this year! The past p.c.c teams we slaughter though. Perry County Central has came a long way too they have really impressed me alot especially considering how they "use to be".:biggrin:

I agree. PCC football programs have came milestones from what the Commodores program used to be. Bert Brown and his Coaching staff at PC has put a lot into the program and its finally showing off. Congrats PC.
Good win pcc
very good game. congrats PCC
good win on the road for the commodores. NL played very dirty, tried to galge amis's eye out late in the game under the pile. and was late hitting rankin and amis all night. but pcc did show good sportsmanship by kneeling on the 5 yard line late in the game. congrats pcc.
bac2369 Wrote:Final. Perry Took a knee on the 4 yard line to just end the game besides taking the go ahead score.

That sounds more like smart football than sportsmanship.
Why take a chance on a fumble. I think most teams would do that.
Agreed
palmer Wrote:That sounds more like smart football than sportsmanship.
Why take a chance on a fumble. I think most teams would do that.

agree, learned that from the Hazard game when this same staff gave the dawgs a win by not taking a knee.
Im not one to complain after a win..but this was one of the worst games i've ever seen PCC play..the 1st half was alright and the offense was clicking. But when the 2nd half rolled around I was very dissapointed, Dillion Cornett, who Bert Browne is saying is going to be an SEC recruit did'nt touch a soul, actually no one on the offensive line did. The defense also layed down, I guess they thought NL was just going to lay down after being down at halftime. But a win is a win and We'll take it..Congrats Dores
I agree with Coach Browne about Dillion going to the SEC. He will make a fine holder on the cheerleading squad at any SEC school he attends.
Great win PCC But the road will not get any easier in this district.
Perry Central didn't deserve to win. But luck was on their side. #11 from North Laural was the dirtiest football player I have ever seen, and this officiating was a joke.
Congrats Dores
I actually missed a PCC game :-0
Didn't watch the game but I listened and it was definitely one I missed out on
Someone mentioned some cheap shots on Jordan Amis in an earlier post....
He got stomped on at Knott, Letcher got in a few cheap shots a cpl weeks ago, and now he's getting his eyes poked at....
Did he do something to somebody to deserve this? lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Congrats Dores
I actually missed a PCC game :-0
Didn't watch the game but I listened and it was definitely one I missed out on
Someone mentioned some cheap shots on Jordan Amis in an earlier post....
He got stomped on at Knott, Letcher got in a few cheap shots a cpl weeks ago, and now he's getting his eyes poked at....
Did he do something to somebody to deserve this? lol

Yea he made them madd bc he was juking them out and they just couldnt catch him lol thats y everybody always tries to do stuff to him bc of all those runs he pulls off.