Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 34 - Knox Central 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Bell County 34 Knox Central 6
Thanks for the score. Sounds about the same as the Rockcastle game was.

Can someone fill me in on the game?
Final score Bell34 Knox6
Bell's defense took control again, KC could'nt get a drive going.... Cory Davenport had another big night.... Now Soddie Daisy is gonna be a good test 4 the defense cause they will run & gun alot.....
I dont think Cory Davenport didnt touch the ball after halftime. He was in here and there in the 3rd. Dudley usually takes it easy on KC the years Bell could whip up on them, he likes Wayne alot. Cody Davenport only had the ball thrown to him just 1 time. Bell played conservative tonight.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I dont think Cory Davenport didnt touch the ball after halftime. He was in here and there in the 3rd. Dudley usually takes it easy on KC the years Bell could whip up on them, he likes Wayne alot. Cody Davenport only had the ball thrown to him just 1 time. Bell played conservative tonight.

The question that I will pose to you is this:

Could the score have been worse?

Also, Private Message me which team looked better, Rockcastle or Knox Central.
Congrats Bobcats.
Nice win Bell. Congrats!
OMG..what a barn burner up on log mtn tonight bell could NOT contain KC'S:rockon: offense they ran all over us...LMAO....Knew this game wasnt gonna be close and to think that there was a big crowd there to watch this.......Bell proves again why they should be #1...
Good job bobcats thanks for another great win and keep it up next week it will be an awsome game
Could have been worse. Friendship played a role with this score. Bell also turned the ball in the second half. They just ran up the middle most of the half.

Rock may be a little more physical...going to be close next week.
Snare43 Wrote:Could have been worse. Friendship played a role with this score. Bell also turned the ball in the second half. They just ran up the middle most of the half.

Rock may be a little more physical...going to be close next week.
I agree i said that coach mills would be the only thing to keep them from getting embarrassed......
Congrats to the bobcats
Bell has talented athletes who have paid the price in the offseason to gain the strength and speed it takes to play this game at a high level. Their coaches use a system of offense that is simple and effective which those kids learn at the youngest levels and perfect at the varsity level. My hat is off to this program.
Football1 Wrote:Bell has talented athletes who have paid the price in the offseason to gain the strength and speed it takes to play this game at a high level. Their coaches use a system of offense that is simple and effective which those kids learn at the youngest levels and perfect at the varsity level. My hat is off to this program.
I agree bell is very athletic in every position...
Nice job by BC
Once again, this is a discussion about Bell County vs. Knox Central. This was not a grid-o-rama where Boyle County also played so we will keep the discussion only on the game at hand.
Hey in the Prediction Thread of this Game I picked it like this

Bell County 35

Knox Central 7

How Close was i? Actual Score Bell 34-6. I think i did pretty good on this one!
Those extra point misses were it messed me up lol

Congrats Bobcats and Knox Central and Rock maybe a close one i will give my thoughts on it in the Knox/rock thread!
Bell Co. 34 Knox Central 6

Knox Central 6 0 0 0 6

Bell Co. 14 13 7 0 34

Scoring summary:
KC--Chad Merida 29 pass from John Barger (kick failed); BC--Corey Davenport 6 run (J.D. Hilton); BC--Hilton 41 int. return (Hilton kick); BC--Davenport 3 run (kick failed); BC--Davenport 40 run (Hilton kick); BC--Ben Madon 10 run (Hilton kick).
Records: Knox Central 3-4, Bell Co. 5-1.

Kentucky.com
Bell continues to do what good teams do this time of year........they roll. Congrats to the 'Cats.
Where is football fool? Bell took it easy on KC could have score alot more on them. Did you have a nice ride home at halftime?:eyeroll:
Congrats Bell Co.
Amped 88 Wrote:Where is football fool? Bell took it easy on KC could have score alot more on them. Did you have a nice ride home at halftime?:eyeroll:
Way to show some class. Nothing like rubbing in a loss to "amp" your self esteem. Nice.
no one enjoys a loss,but knox needs to learn from this one and get ready for a "possible rematch.remember last year was a 21-0 loss.bell was just too much on both sides.my biggest concern this year will is kc's defense and a play calling in critical times like the goal line series after the fumbled punt.do we really think we can power against bell?isnt there more options for a team like kc with the spread?good luck against rock,should be a good one.
I agree show some class!
Football1 Wrote:Way to show some class. Nothing like rubbing in a loss to "amp" your self esteem. Nice.

And he showed some come on you guys are unreal I hope to see you all again. And this is coming from KC fans:please:
Goog game Bell. Good luck hopfully we will see you one more time take to the Tenn. boys
Amped 88 Wrote:Where is football fool? Bell took it easy on KC could have score alot more on them. Did you have a nice ride home at halftime?:eyeroll:

No win or lose i stay until its over. Good game.
bell #1 before soon...
Nice District win for the Bobcats and it's good to enjoy a win but come on. We don't have to get the the low level some of you all get one here, it just makes our boys look bad and they don't deserve it. Whoever says whatever, we don't have to get right down there on with 'em. Show some class.
Pages: 1 2