Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central/Lawrence Co. FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the first half PC scored 47 points and Lawrence scored 38. At half time they erased the score and started over and PC scored 53 and Lawrence scored 30 or 40 somthin........Pike Central looked strong scoring a combined 100 points in the game....if pc can keep this up they'll be strong this season:wenumber1
Yea they did look good at times, Lawrence showed signs of what they ar going to be capable of, Lawrence has no starters back from last year. Thompson for lawrence had 20 points and around 20 points. Spradling also was around 15 points, no body from pike central could guard either one of the off the dribble. Also for pike central I think his name is Brandon Slone, he is going to be a force to recon with this year. I think hime and Thompson went to nationals on the same AAU team?
Yeah Pike Central did look pretty good but once they took out the starting 5 it went down hill NO BENCH AT ALL......PC doesnt have a Brandon Slone they do have an Eric Slone but i dont think he played nationals any where...
I guess i got his first name wrong, if he was the one that played the center spot most of the time. The kid could shot the ball. and he did play aau ball with Shawn Thompson.
lawerence must be tough if they got beat that bad by pike central....and batpuff is the only one i ever see saying anything about lawerence co
Bat's got company when it comes to loyal Dawg fans:rock: And i hate to brag about Shawn too much , mostly let his playing on the floor do his talking for him:Thumbs:
I dont know Goosher Man where you say they got beat that bad, by a total of 11, and no starters back from last year, i dont think that is to bad, they will be there come District time.
Lawrence is playing a lot better than I expected to start the season. Can't wait for it to count. I hope we can come out and play with Paintsville to start the season. I really think LC will be a good team come March.