Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lee Corso coming to Bellevue KY for Pep Rally on Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard that Lee Corso is coming to Bellevue for a Pep Rally. Its Dayton week next week and he is a friend of Bellevue Alumnus Tom Cundy who is a very successfull businessman in Florida. Cundy was part of some of the greatest State Champion Tennis teams at Bellevue over 50 yrs ago and has donated a lot to the school. I hear he is going to possibly don the Tiger head and it will be similar to College Gameday.
That is a nice gesture!
That's cool!
He's doing more than just coming to the Pep Rally. He will be announcing during the first half of the game and will be a part of a pre-game ceremony. Excellent gesture from a classy guy.
I love Lee Corso
Wasn't he the head coach at UL?
lwc Wrote:Wasn't he the head coach at UL?

IU
He was at UL from 69-72. He then went to IU.
barrel Wrote:He was at UL from 69-72. He then went to IU.

William Muney Wrote:IU

lwc Wrote:Wasn't he the head coach at UL?

Both of us were right :Thumbs:
Corso is a loooooooooooooser
Stardust Wrote:He's doing more than just coming to the Pep Rally. He will be announcing during the first half of the game and will be a part of a pre-game ceremony. Excellent gesture from a classy guy.

Wow, I didnt hear that. This is awesome. I wish it would be more of a game though, Dayton is really down this year. However, most years it doesnt matter because when these two teams meet you throw all records out the door. It is usally a good ole fashion street fight. :rockon:
qryche11 Wrote:Wow, I didnt hear that. This is awesome. I wish it would be more of a game though, Dayton is really down this year. However, most years it doesnt matter because when these two teams meet you throw all records out the door. It is usally a good ole fashion street fight. :rockon:

Lived in Dayton growing up, you are absolutely right.
Awsome
THATS AWSOME were is bellevue?
valllyfan Wrote:THATS AWSOME were is bellevue?

Its in NKY, one of the northernmost cities right along the Ohio River. You have Ludlow/Covington/Newport/Bellevue and Dayton that line the River across from Cincinnati.
Wow