Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Last Supper!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you are were given your last meal, say you moms or wife's best dish, what would it be?
My mom's Gravy and Biscuits, or my wife's homemade chili.
My mom's homemade pizza...nothing better. Or chicken and dumplin's...that stuff is amazing.
My mom's loaded nacho's with peanut butter milkshakesSmile
I would have mom run to wendys to get me a spicky chicken sandwhich
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I would have mom run to wendys to get me a spicky chicken sandwhich

lol...:lmao:
Last Supper - the only thing that makes me think about is the righteous "bread and wine"....
Golden Corral
:Thumbs:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I would have mom run to wendys to get me a spicky chicken sandwhich

:Clap:way to aim high
Stardust Wrote:Last Supper - the only thing that makes me think about is the righteous "bread and wine"....

or maybe loaves and fishes
cougarpride08 Wrote:If you are were given your last meal, say you moms or wife's best dish, what would it be?

nothing my wife would make.... she can burn boiling waterTongueuke:
^ LOL. Hope she's not a member of BGR....
That Girl Wrote:Golden Corral
:Thumbs: I'm with you!

But I'd probably have my mom make her homemade pulled-pork sandwiches.

nky Wrote:nothing my wife would make.... she can burn boiling waterTongueuke:
:lmao:
nky Wrote:nothing my wife would make.... she can burn boiling waterTongueuke:

I can top that. No one would know if my wife could burn water. She's never even tried......:biggrin:
Cheddars
midee1 Wrote:i can top that. No one would know if my wife could burn water. She's never even tried......:biggrin:

lol ,
I am one of the lucky ones. My wife's family had it rough, and she started cooking when she was 9. So I do get some good meals. Don't get me wrong, we do eat out some when we are late getting home with our son, but if we come home early, then look out, cause there is some good eating going on in my house.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I am one of the lucky ones. My wife's family had it rough, and she started cooking when she was 9. So I do get some good meals. Don't get me wrong, we do eat out some when we are late getting home with our son, but if we come home early, then look out, cause there is some good eating going on in my house.

Im happy for you, but common man, WENDYS
Midee1 Wrote:I can top that. No one would know if my wife could burn water. She's never even tried......:biggrin:

mine tries but...........:Hungry:=:booo:
nky Wrote:mine tries but...........:Hungry:=:booo:

:lmao: Did you look around before you posted that. Smile
cougarpride08 Wrote::lmao: Did you look around before you posted that. Smile

:eyeroll:I'm safe at work:insane:
If I was cooking a last supper...It would have to be Lasagna..huge salad..fresh rolled breadsticks...With someone making a good dessert..Like there VERY OWN special recipeSmile
Sounds really good. Making me hungry.
My wife makes a mean chicken pot pie with cresent rolls for crust.
Potato soup, beef stew and corn bread are also great.
she's a real good cook, that's why i'm fat.
fried chicken , mashed or (fried patatoes with ketchup), corn or green beans, bread with some butter on it.
Mom's Fried Chicken....Can't Go Wrong.
Mom's Chicken and Dumplins, Fresh Garden Green Beans, Fresh Garden Corn on the Cob, Mashed Taters, and FRESH GARDEN Veggies (cut up tomatoes, cucumbers, hot peppers).