Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville Kicking Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vanhoose is the best kicker ive seen in high school ever, With Miller healthy the panthers has the best kicker and punter in the State IMO. Both of the kids could be D-1 players....what is everyones opinion
I'm very impressed with Vanhoose's kicking ability. Did he have a brother that played because it seems I've heard his name for the last several years, but he's only a sophomore (unless I'm mistaken). But he impressed me against Allen Central, knocking in a 36 and 41 yard FG. I could easily see him kicking at a D-1 school if he's able to get his name out there.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I'm very impressed with Vanhoose's kicking ability. Did he have a brother that played because it seems I've heard his name for the last several years, but he's only a sophomore (unless I'm mistaken). But he impressed me against Allen Central, knocking in a 36 and 41 yard FG. I could easily see him kicking at a D-1 school if he's able to get his name out there.
Yes, he did have a brother, Alex. But if he works he could be a very good kicker. He has an incredible leg, but he is not close to Merrick or some of the ones from Raceland. If he would work soley on it and dedicate himself, he could be a college player.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Yes, he did have a brother, Alex. But if he works he could be a very good kicker. He has an incredible leg, but he is not close to Merrick or some of the ones from Raceland. If he would work soley on it and dedicate himself, he could be a college player.

Isn't he just a soph tho?
yeah, just a sophomore, but still WOW