Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryle @ Campbell County 10/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryle comes in with their vaunted rushing attack against a Camel team that gave up over 400 yards on the ground. Yet, Ryle is very challenged defensively and will struggle stopping the Camel passing attack. Who has the advantage?
Ryle by 14
Ryle like a steamroller. They're not THAT challenged defensively, and if Boone can put a hurting on the Camels like they did, I fully expect Ryle to do the same, only worse. Boone looked really bad against Highlands. Ryle looked much better.
Ryle should dominate this one as I don't see CC being able to stop the Raiders rushing attack. Campbell gave up some yardage against Boone and IMO Ryle's rushing attack is much better and they have a more balanced offense. Could get ugly.

Ryle 44
Campbell Co 7
It will be all Ryle in this one.
Ryle will have no problem in this one. Good luck to both teams.
Ryle
We will see if Ryle can even make it to Friday with a team. The Flu is sweeping through the school, i heard 560 kids absent today.
tbatts33 Wrote:We will see if Ryle can even make it to Friday with a team. The Flu is sweeping through the school, i heard 560 kids absent today.

Yeah, it's been all over the news.
ryle
Ryle in a sleeper. Camels are hurt.....
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Ryle in a sleeper. Camels are hurt.....

Over 600 students reported tonight on the news at Ryle out of school today. With 1600 total, you have to beleive that the Raiders are affected on the Football team.

The Camels have 3 starters out due to injury including their #1 rusher, #1 receiver and Defensive captain. Leading tackler on the team and 3 other defensiver starters not elligible due to Friday school tomorrow. This literally could be a JV game.
Stardust Wrote:Over 600 students reported tonight on the news at Ryle out of school today. With 1600 total, you have to beleive that the Raiders are affected on the Football team.

The Camels have 3 starters out due to injury including their #1 rusher, #1 receiver and Defensive captain. Leading tackler on the team and 3 other defensiver starters not elligible due to Friday school tomorrow. This literally could be a JV game.

If not too many of the football players are affected, Ryle wins by 40+.