Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County @ Clay County 10/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish I could say this will be a competitive game but after the way Clay played friday night at North Laurel my guess is this one will get ugly quick.

Whitley 42

Clay 7
Whitley 35 Clay 14
This will be the most physical team that Clay has played all year.Whitley is big up front with a senior line and a host of physical and fast backs
Whitley 40
Clay 14
Clay in the upset at home.
CC by 7
Whitley
Whitley 35
Clay 27
Whitley 41
Clay 21
Whitley County 42

Clay County 14
Whitley 45- Clay 14
Whitley big!!!
Clay will most likely be down in man power this week, with injuries to two key players in the NL game. But they know they need this win to stay alive in the playoff hunt. Starting out 0-2 in this district is not what they want. Seeing how it is from top to bottom the toughest district in the state. They will come out and get this victory over a tough Whitley County team.
I see Whitley County winning this game, good luck to both teams.:Clap::Clap:
Black's Defense is Back !! The Tigers are going to have their hands full. Each win is very critical in this district, you can't let any games get by!I say even though school is shut down till Thur.,Whitley will be focused on the task at hand. W.C 38 Clay 14
Word on the street around Manchester is the Tiger JV Hooker is lost for the season to a knee injury ACL. If this is true, its a major blow to the Tigers Offensive scheme and program. The only other true QB on the team is an inexperienced freshman.

We wish the best to a great athlete in Hooker, we'll hope you have a speedy recovery.

Good luck next year Tigers...
If clay comes out and plays like they did against Knox it will be a barn burner but if they dont show up and play all four quarters it will get ugly..
Whitley wins BIG.