Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Southern @ Rockcastle County 10/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rock Comes off two loses, and southern coming off there first win. Southern has never beaten Rockcastle.
who will win this game and why
The Rockets win at home, good luck to both teams.:rockon:
Rock easily. This will set-up a heck of match-up between Rock and Knox for 2nd place in the district.
I do think Rock will win. but i do think the rico brown will score a couple of times the way rocks D is playing
William Muney Wrote:Rock easily. This will set-up a heck of match-up between Rock and Knox for 2nd place in the district.

ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I do think Rock will win. but i do think the rico brown will score a couple of times the way rocks D is playing

Agreed and agreed!

I predict Rock to win by 13-21 points.

Rico Brown and Clark Rowe have excellent games!
The Rock will roll.
I almost forgot to say its homecoming at The Rock:beavis:
Rockcastle takes it at Home!
I do will pick Rockcastle in this one. The defense has to be broken down and built back up again, which practice naturals that. And if the defense don't shape up, then Rico Brown will have a field day with the stats. Rico will put up numbers like he's usually doing anyways but not as much if the defense of Rockcastle shapes up. Either way it goes depending how basically Bishop,Rowe,and the defense consist to the commitment of this contest. Rockcastle will get their first district victory of the season.

Rockcastle County 42
Madison Southern 13
rocket01 Wrote:I do will pick Rockcastle in this one. The defense has to be broken down and built back up again, which practice naturals that. And if the defense don't shape up, then Rico Brown will have a field day with the stats. Rico will put up numbers like he's usually doing anyways but not as much if the defense of Rockcastle shapes up. Either way it goes depending how basically Bishop,Rowe,and the defense consist to the commitment of this contest. Rockcastle will get their first district victory of the season.

Rockcastle County 42
Madison Southern 13

Rocket01, do you believe Rockcastle has the talent to play good defense? I was just wondering because you mentioned getting back to square one, I was just curious as to your opinion on this matter.

I have to believe they do, but you have been with the team more recently than me, and you are in the locker room, on the practice field, etc... Do they have the talent AND discipline to play Rock Hard Defense?
RC by 14
Rock by 29
Rockcastle 48

Madison Southern 14
lwc Wrote:Rocket01, do you believe Rockcastle has the talent to play good defense? I was just wondering because you mentioned getting back to square one, I was just curious as to your opinion on this matter.

I have to believe they do, but you have been with the team more recently than me, and you are in the locker room, on the practice field, etc... Do they have the talent AND discipline to play Rock Hard Defense?
The only time I have seen a game was the nail-bitter loss to Pulaski County 2 weeks ago. As I witnessed, the defense I believe can be better than last year's defense believe it or not. Rockcastle has definately got the talent to prove themselves to get better and Homecoming is around the corner and Rockcastle does take their homecoming festivities pretty serious that's along with the bittersweet festival. Rockcastle will come to play as serious because they have to earn a victory to boost confidence in themselves in the district before moving on to a important opponent coming up.

:HitWall::HitWall: its homecoming baby!!!!!!! I was a homecoming king before just for random that relates to this
rocket01 Wrote:The only time I have seen a game was the nail-bitter loss to Pulaski County 2 weeks ago. As I witnessed, the defense I believe can be better than last year's defense believe it or not. Rockcastle has definately got the talent to prove themselves to get better and Homecoming is around the corner and Rockcastle does take their homecoming festivities pretty serious that's along with the bittersweet festival. Rockcastle will come to play as serious because they have to earn a victory to boost confidence in themselves in the district before moving on to a important opponent coming up.

:HitWall::HitWall: its homecoming baby!!!!!!!I was a homecoming king before just for random that relates to this
Me to Cook. Only two freshman to ever win lol back to the game i never gave my score.
Rock 48
Southern 14
Unless madison .s has improved a lot sense last year rock will kill them .DONT be fooled by rocks record they have played some very good teams .After .boyle and bell this will seem like a cake walk.
Rockcastle Easily
Rock is going to thump them pretty good.
I only could find any scores before 1998 thats all KHSAA goes back to. I know Rock leads the series 17-0.
Games Since 1998
1998 Rock 35-14
2003 Rock 44-0
2004 Rock 36-0
2005 Rock 35-7
2006 Rock 54-12
2007 Rock 34-7
2008 Rock 28-6
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I only could find any scores before 1998 thats all KHSAA goes back to. I know Rock leads the series 17-0.
Games Since 1998
1998 Rock 35-14
2003 Rock 44-0
2004 Rock 36-0
2005 Rock 35-7
2006 Rock 54-12
2007 Rock 34-7
2008 Rock 28-6

We had better not give this game away then! Cant let a team beat you that has NEVER beaten you!
lwc Wrote:We had better not give this game away then! Cant let a team beat you that has NEVER beaten you!
back around 1995 or 1996 we almost got defeated by them. The score was 27-6, Southern at halftime and we came back and beat them after 24 minutes 28-27, final for Rockcastle. I believe there was two or three more years on the series that were close but cant recall them. Since we started playing them again in 2003, it hasnt even been close.
rocket01 Wrote:back around 1995 or 1996 we almost got defeated by them. The score was 27-6, Southern at halftime and we came back and beat them after 24 minutes 28-27, final for Rockcastle. I believe there was two or three more years on the series that were close but cant recall them. Since we started playing them again in 2003, it hasnt even been close.

I remember ALWAYS hearing about that game! They would always say, don't underestimate M.S. because of the time that......

Rock players know about it and so do the fans! :biggrin:
The game is on Thursday 10/1 at 7. can some one change the Date on the title
rocket01 Wrote:back around 1995 or 1996 we almost got defeated by them. The score was 27-6, Southern at halftime and we came back and beat them after 24 minutes 28-27, final for Rockcastle. I believe there was two or three more years on the series that were close but cant recall them. Since we started playing them again in 2003, it hasnt even been close.

lets hope it stays that way
Madison Southern 1-4

Rockcastle County 2-3
Strikeout King Wrote:Madison Southern 1-4

Rockcastle County 2-3

Facts are facts, but the schedules are FAR different!

Rock's 3 losses: #1 Boyle, #2 Bell and a shootout with 5A Pulaski County
lwc Wrote:Facts are facts, but the schedules are FAR different!

Rock's 3 losses: #1 Boyle, #2 Bell and a shootout with 5A Pulaski County

Not even a game. Rock wins easily.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I only could find any scores before 1998 thats all KHSAA goes back to. I know Rock leads the series 17-0.
Games Since 1998
1998 Rock 35-14
2003 Rock 44-0
2004 Rock 36-0
2005 Rock 35-7
2006 Rock 54-12
2007 Rock 34-7
2008 Rock 28-6
should beat them pretty bad 52-7
easyM Wrote:Not even a game. Rock wins easily.
I agree with you without a doubt on this, but the outlooking of any opponent you come to play on a friday night is not an option in my books.
rocket01 Wrote:I agree with you without a doubt on this, but the outlooking of any opponent you come to play on a friday night is not an option in my books.

That's why you come ready to play and they will. They still have a lot to play for.
Pages: 1 2