Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County @ Jenkins 10/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I gotta go with Magoffin in this one big. I dont think jenkins has a chance stopping helton, and that hornet offense.
the young cavs is going 2 have 2 work hard and get ready for this game, goooo cavs
hornets by 4 or 5 tds:Thumbs:
im goin with mc...jenkins has their work cut out for them tryin to stop the hornet offense and gettin pass that hornet D
Magoffin Co. big. Those Jrs and sophomores on the Cavs team are going to have a sack full of vengance next season though. You see enough hard times you get wise real quick.
come on jenkins
Magoffin Co Rolls!
When is Magoffin going to play a decent team???
StrayBullet Wrote:When is Magoffin going to play a decent team???

What are you considering a decent team? I would say that kcc is a good football team.
Hornets.
MC Hornets without a doubt.
Jenkins needs a few years under Maggard and a decent offensive play-caller before they can get good.
Good to see the Hornets getting some respect!
I have heard that they changed there offense to the spread. Is there a truth to that?
cougarpride08 Wrote:I have heard that they changed there offense to the spread. Is there a truth to that?

Magoffin has been in the spread since last season.
MC
Magoffin by 50+. Helton rushes for over 300.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:MC Hornets without a doubt.
Jenkins needs a few years under Maggard and a decent offensive play-caller before they can get good.
Maggard doesn't call the plays????
Who does? Maggard will not get it done in 3 years, 10 years or even 20 years.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I have heard that they changed there offense to the spread. Is there a truth to that?
Jenkins went to the spread??? when? Trying to copy from their big brother LCC. Difference is Whitaker knows the spread.
Magoffin by 4 td's
jenkins is doing spread, but they didnt get it off of lcc,
lcc got there own plays and so does jenkins, i see jenkins next year being good, better then this year....i go with jenkins in this
jenkins-21
mc-17
haha, funny score Cavspride. Im gonna take MC 48-12. Jenkins is going to be able to touch that Hornet offense.
Jenkins running a spread offense? After seeing them run their other offense I'll go with MC 60- 0
MC by around 40pts or so.
i think jenkins should put there jv against them there jv is better then varsity, i mean jenkins might lose but, i'm still part of the team so i have 2 pick them,you never know jenkins might get it
You know I am glad for you cavs, no matter what be patient. Give these kids time. Let the seniors know that they are a part of getting this program back to when they was a force. They was a really respectable team back in the mid 90's. They have the backing of the administrator, and the school. It has been a long time since they have had that. Give them a year of conditioning, and also weight lifting. These kids can need extra sports to keep them in shape. Is there still a rumor going around that they are interested in a wrestling program? That in itself will help them, and the fact that they need to run track will seriously help there chances of getting a good program going. The most important thing is the middle school. You have to get them playing together in some form as a team. This will start the feeder system, and really get the kids started in the process of getting the team they way it should be. Good Luck Cavs from a Jenkins Alumni.