Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pizza Places
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your favorite pizza place?
Mine is Giovanni's
Giovanni's FOR SURE!!!!
Pauls Pizza in Phelps.... YUMMY!!!!
Giovannis is the best, although Hobberts in P-burg has the best steak sandwich in the world. That is, if you like garlic.
Is it true that the Giovannis in Martin Ky has a pizza buffet? and if it is, do they have it every day?
Angelo's - Alexandria
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Giovanni's FOR SURE!!!!

No Doubt
Papa Johns.
In Northern Kentucky, the best place I have had is the Beast from Snappy Tomato.

However, the best pizza I have ever had was in Lexington with my son from a place called Mad Mushroom pizza. Absolutely amazing...
Fivestar in Meta, KY and Hoebert's in Prestonsburg
Mine used to be my dads pizza but now it has to be Giovanni's. I like the buffet from Flatwoods or Russell.
Giovanni's and Papa Johns.
Giovanni's.....and to the post above yes the one in Martin does have a buffet and yes it ie everyday....
Batpuff Wrote:Giovanni's and Papa Johns.
You have excellent taste in pizza, my friend lol..those are my two favorites too..although a thin crust meat lovers with onions from Pizza Hut would hit the spot right now!!
Hobert's in Prestonsburg hands down, nothing else compares. They have the best baked spaghetti you'll eat anywhere!:Hungry:
Giovanni's
Tailgaters Pizza in Paintsville is AWESOME as far as Pizza goes.

I've never ate their Steak Sandwiches. I'll have to try it out one day and compare it to Hobert's in Pburg, best Steak Sandwiches I have EVER had.
Good Fella's -Lexington
Pazzo's - Lexington
Slice of Chicago - Lexington
Donato's - Lexington
Mancino's - Lexington
In NKY, my favorite is Larosas.

I can't think of the name of it, but there's also a mom and pop place in Silver Grove on route 8, right by the Dari bar that has pretty good pizza as well...I think it's Parchillios, maybe? Help me out a little Stardust.

The beast from Snappy Tomato is also very good.
Giordano's- Chicago

If anyone has ever went to EKU they will agree a late night Wagonwheel from Apollo's Pizza in Richmond was a thing of beauty.

Giovanni's was fantastic when I lived in EKY.

Provino's is my favorite down here in Atlanta.

Most overrated chain is California Pizza Kitchen. I think their pizza is awful and overpriced.
Giovanni's
Hoberts Pizza
Sharon's Pizza
Hillbilly Pizza

All in Prestonsburg.

Hot Rod's in Garrett is good also.
There is a mom and pop gas station on the Kentucky/Virginia border close to where I live and they have the best pizza that I've ever ate. I'm not even a fan of pizza but since tasting theirs, I've started eating it a few times a month. Their thin and crispy style crust is amazing but a regular pizza beats others that I've ate before.
I think Mad Mushroom in Lexington has the best pizza anywhere that I've tried.
In eastern KY, I would say Hobert's is one of the best.
I love Donatos!
Variety/Freeman's pizza in Jackson.
I ate at a place in Pasadena when I was there a few years ago that blew my mind...I can't remember the name though. I've googled it and everything but I can't find the name of it.
Papa Johns, and Little Ceasers. $5 for a pizza is great when you are in a hurry, and only get a 30 minute lunch.
Locally- Giovani's
Overall- There's a place on the exit before DW in Orlando that has the best stuffed pizza in the world. Dewey's in Newport is also really good.