Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Southern 47 - Powell Co. 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final! Congrats Eagles!!!
I saw this one coming any one have any stats. I bet Rico had a big game
Congrats MS
Congrats on the big win for the Eagles!!!!!!!
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I saw this one coming any one have any stats. I bet Rico had a big game
He was a solid player. He hurt us the most from WR spot & Defense. I think he caught 2 TD passes and ran 2 in from around 5 yds out. Our D did a good job with Ricco rushing.
Congrats to Coach Brumley and the Eagles.
Powell county will be a winning team again under Coach B. They are a young team and only have a couple of seniors that play. They are starting to play like a team. I know the fans want a winning season now but it usually doesn't happen that way, under new coaches and young players. The people in PC just need to be behind this new transition and give it time. Next year they should be pretty good. Just look at Lawrence Co. New coach in his 2nd year 5-0, Just give it time PC fans. Be behind your team they need you.
Give it time PC fans. Rome wasn't built in a day. You guys are starting to come around. Next year you should be pretty good. just give Coach B some time, He will make you a winner.