Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville @ Belfry 10/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
ttt
I guess I'll go ahead and be the first to say that Belfry is a pretty big favorite.
Added a poll to this one.... Smile
Belfry
Belfry
Will this be 8 years in a row??????
Belfry by a bunch.
belfry 55
Pikeville 8
Belfry 42-14
easy win for belfry. blake branham wont be able to pass the ball any
Belfry 35
Pahkvuhl 7
I know I will be wrong but I am taking Pikeville in the upset. Hey someone has to take them might as well be me.
Belfry by as many as Haywood wants
Belfry
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Belfry 35
Pahkvuhl 7

:lmao: nice....

Belfry-48
Pikeville-21
Belfry - 55
Pikeville - 7
Thomas Varney - 21
Belfry - 49

Pikeville -14
Belfry- (# above 40 goes here)
Pikeville- 14
Belfry by alot. This series has lost alot of luster.
Belfry by 40+
belfry a lot to a lil
Belfry
My mind Says belfry by alot, but I gotta feeling its going to be a really good game...Who ever wins it will be by 7
Pikeville will be on the receiving end of another Belfry Butt kickin.
The series really doesn't have that special feeling of a rivalry anymore. Belfry should roll in this one. Belfry by alot.
This game no longer benefits either team. The series is starting to remind me of the series of Johnson Central-Paintsville mismatches that led to the elimination of the Apple Bowl. All else being equal, the huge enrollment advantage Belfry enjoys would be tough but Belfy also has one of the top coaching staffs in the state.

Pikeville struggled against Allen Central but they will not put up much of a struggle in this one. Belfry will win in a big way.
Belfry
BoondockSaint Wrote:Will this be 8 years in a row??????

If the Pirates win, it will be 9 years in a row. The current streak began with
Belfry's 21-0 win in 2001. As for this year, too much Pirate strength and speed. Pikeville plays strong early, but Belfry rolls 42-13.
Belfry - 41
Pikeville - 13 (one score coming VERY late)

I was just thinking earlier, where would Trey Willis have fit in on this Belfry team had he not shredding his knee? And, is there any chance he will retun late this season?
Pages: 1 2