Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 31 - South Floyd 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Congrats Warriors!
Congrats ER
ER pulls off a great win.
congrats on the win east ridge.
Any stats?
South Floyd has some really good athletes. #5 is a dandy player.....On a sloppy field which I thought favored SF. Kept this game from getting out of hand. The score doesn't tell the story of the game though. Great effort by both teams. East Ridge is indeed on its way up. Dalton Lewis and Patrick Casey are a great one,two punch. Offensive line looked a lil sloppy tonight, but they got the job done.....Show down next week with I'm sure will be an angry Allen Central team. Could be an interesting contest. WAY TO GO WARRIORS!!
Congrats ER
Congrats ER.....How did Newsome for South Floyd do?
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:Congrats ER.....How did Newsome for South Floyd do?

He rushed for a touchdown not sure if he passed for one. But had 2 int's.
1underarmour1 Wrote:He rushed for a touchdown not sure if he passed for one. But had 2 int's.
One was a bad throw that actually help the Raiders though, had the player just knocked it down ER got the ball on the 11 yard line but ER player caught it and ER got it on the 2 yard line. The other was a tiped ball.
What was the score at half-time?
12-0 ER was on top I believe, it was raining so bad in the first half the raiders couldn't do anything.... After Halftime it quit raining and SF could actually move the ball.... The ER offense pretty pretty much done what they wanted with the SF Defense...
TATE_64 Wrote:12-0 ER was on top I believe, it was raining so bad in the first half the raiders couldn't do anything.... After Halftime it quit raing and SF could actually move the ball.... The ER offense pretty pretty much done what they wanted with the SF Defense...

Whats raing? :lmao:
Its sort of like a Paintball coming at your head....:flame: