Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hurley (VA) @ Phelps 10/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins thoughts and predictions
i think this will be another great game for the hornets if that defense that showed up against betsy layne shows up hurley could have a tough time scoring hope the hornets win and i hope that there QB Mac Page is ok but i say they can still win it will be tough if Mac doesn't play but i still have faith in my hornets and think they can pull it off
i think if the hornets play great defense like they did against BL they can win this game
Footballhillbilly25 Wrote:i think if the hornets play great defense like they did against BL they can win this game

The toughest thing them Reb's will have to conquer Friday night is the drive across Widow's Branch to get there...The Hornets will get there stingers broke off Big Time this go round..:redboxer:
footballnut Wrote:The toughest thing them Reb's will have to conquer Friday night is the drive across Widow's Branch to get there...The Hornets will get there stingers broke off Big Time this go round..:redboxer:
omg thats so funny [NOT] lol...Phelps should do ok...phs wins:Thumbs:
footballnut Wrote:The toughest thing them Reb's will have to conquer Friday night is the drive across Widow's Branch to get there...The Hornets will get there stingers broke off Big Time this go round..:redboxer:
:please:you sound a little cocky kinda like some of the BL fans who said they would kill phelps 2 and that didnt happen:ChairHit: so good luck hornets and lets prove football nut wrong
Let's hope the Hornet's can keep the momentum going...we need another big W under our belts to get us ready for those next 3 district games...lets hope for the playoffs this year boys!
Hurley
Hurley wins 20-6
Footballhillbilly25 Wrote::please:you sound a little cocky kinda like some of the BL fans who said they would kill phelps 2 and that didnt happen:ChairHit: so good luck hornets and lets prove football nut wrong

Little feller I was just playin with ya but I figure if there all hangin out the window throwing up :flush: after the bus ride over Widows Branch and if you can arrange for them to have there pre game meal at Jackie Darrell's greasy spoon your chances will improve!:Thumbs:
But in case they are hittin on all there pistons and decide to play all 4 quarters instead of just 2 like they have been of late some of these could come in handy:igiveup:....