Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pineville 38 - Paintsville 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good win for the Mtn Lions. They improve to 3-2 on the year.
Doderer with another 200yd game with 2 scores but the tigers come up short agian. What a kicker for the m-lions, wasnt there but heard that he had a real leg!
Where would Paintsville be without Doderer. He has great games and they lose.
Tough loss for my Tigers. Take advantage of the off week, regroup and get ready for the next opponent.
JOHNSON CENTRAL #24 Wrote:Doderer with another 200yd game with 2 scores but the tigers come up short agian. What a kicker for the m-lions, wasnt there but heard that he had a real leg!

Yeah Pineville's kicker is Al Merrick which is the younger brother of Monte Merrick who played for Bell Co last year. Both boys know how to kick the ball. Bell Co would have Al but Dudley want let him play in the band along with football.
Didn't see this one coming. That's a great win for the Pineville football program.

District 7 vs. District 8 in Class A this year: (2-3). Hazard doesn't play anyone in District 8 during the regular season.
congrats pineville
2 pics lead to 2 TD's! Great job Paintsville Daniel's High School! Where is Reynolds and Sublett when you need them? BLOWED OFF! That's where. Love me or hate me....It's the truth and you ALL know it!!!!! Just hate it for Doderer and Brown and the rest of the team that works their butts off!
Two words for that....GROW UP!
What a surprise. I was way off on this one
I thought Paintsville would pick this one up myself.
close up_07 Wrote:2 pics lead to 2 TD's! Great job Paintsville Daniel's High School! Where is Reynolds and Sublett when you need them? BLOWED OFF! That's where. Love me or hate me....It's the truth and you ALL know it!!!!! Just hate it for Doderer and Brown and the rest of the team that works their butts off!

Dude get over it. And didn't Reynolds get hurt, he wouldn't be able to play anyways.
close up_07 Wrote:2 pics lead to 2 TD's! Great job Paintsville Daniel's High School! Where is Reynolds and Sublett when you need them? BLOWED OFF! That's where. Love me or hate me....It's the truth and you ALL know it!!!!! Just hate it for Doderer and Brown and the rest of the team that works their butts off!

Dude? Let it rest. Sublett is doing what he wants and that's playing soccer. Let it go man.
Hope the team made it home safely last night. Got two District games coming up now. Gotta get ready for those.