Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County Central 35 - Perry County Central 32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final! Great game and congrats to the cougars.
PCC had there first big test tonight. This district is insane and there are so many games that go to the wire. LCC showed they can bounce back after a tough defeat. I feel the Belfry game made them grow alot and improve. I wish i could have attended this battle i assume the atmosphere was a full on tweek!!! I can't wait to see it on Sports Overtime and bask in sweet redemption.
I figured this game would be close! Sounds like a great one! Congrats, Cougars! You're right, Hilbily. This district is crazy!
Missed this pick. This will shake the district up a little bit.

Congrats Cougars!
great job cougars not really close to my prdiction but you still won
Likely puts LCC back in the BGR top ten and PCC out!
Good Job Cougars
Congratulations to the Rodney Dangerfield Cougars AKA as the Letcher Central Cougars. Where is all the posters from Perry County that predicted this would be a blow out. Letcher Central cannot play with Bell County but they can play with anybody else in the mountains.
So much for that PCC blowout huh guys?:blabbermo
congrats cougars, but pcc will grow and improve and win district, great game to all and 1 of the best quarterbacks in the state in jordan amis! played good
congrats LCC!
Great game by both teams. I think it is clear these are two of the better teams in the mountains.
We heard it all week. It bolied down to the weak competition PCC played and thats how i knew we had it. PCC is still every bit as dangerous offensively as i thought. This game helped both teams and who knows what the rest of the season holds in this district. Its like an unpredictable Volcano and you never know when its going to pop off. I thought the margin of victory would be a little higher but that PCC offense put the points up again.
Congrats Cougars!!!
Hilbily Wrote:We heard it all week. It bolied down to the weak competition PCC played and thats how i knew we had it. PCC is still every bit as dangerous offensively as i thought. This game helped both teams and who knows what the rest of the season holds in this district. Its like an unpredictable Volcano and you never know when its going to pop off. I thought the margin of victory would be a little higher but that PCC offense put the points up again.

The penalties killed LCC in the first half. I know they committed most of them but come on PCC was doing the same thing. It was extremely one sided. I have never heard blocking in the back called on the defense and PCC defensive players tackled an LCC receiver going after a ball way before it got there. The referee stated it was uncatchable and in high school there is no uncatchable ball. I know in a previous thread Firechief made a comment about Coach Brown tinkering with the assigned officials and maybe Melton will take care of the home team. I can tell you, Melton did nothing to help the home time and Coach Browne can stick those officials up his rear end.
I knew we would have some Dawg's on here for support! Thanks for the assist Blue-N-GOLD.
Watch out everybody Orangnowblue is out of his cave!!! There will always be some questionable calls but it can't change the outcome of this game now. I am a very proud Cougar fan right now.
Hilbily Wrote:Watch out everybody Orangnowblue is out of his cave!!! There will always be some questionable calls but it can't change the outcome of this game now. I am a very proud Cougar fan right now.

You are right. I would just like to know the differentiation in penalty yards.
Good win LCC. These teams are very evenly matched and it came down to who wanted it more and who had the ball last. Letchers defense came alive and stopped PCC 3 times that i can remember. PCC had 3 opportunities to win the game but came up short. Perry in my opinon got off of what was working because the Rankin kid was pretty tough at running the ball and he is going to be big for them in the future.
Great win Cougars

I thought the game would be close. The two fumbles really cost LCC. PCC go two touchdowns from those.

The officiating was poor. It looked like PCC caught quite a few breaks a road team does not usually get
It may have put another score up for us or taken one away from them. Good ending to alot of hype that was highly in favor of PCC. All the big score talk and letting on like the LCC defense was some kind of joke.
PCC offense is the real deal. Their defense might be a little overrated.
The officating was terrible tonight from what i saw. Calls were missed both ways but the the better team come out and won tonight. People can say PCC schedule is weak and i really think it was expect for the breathitt county game but they are 1-5 now so it really looks like a week game. PCC showed they can score against good competition and i really dont know what the people where saying that LCC had an easy schedule because they are crazy. Hazard and Belfry will beg the differ because they are two very good teams. Letchers offense is much better out of the gun or i seem to think so because they had a few turnovers in the i-form that has to be correct come playoff time. I would really love to see these two play again.
It was a great game to watch tonight very entertaining the whole game & letcher made some big plays when they needed too & Perry just couldnt get it done at the end.

Also I have a question. If a player gets 2 personal fouls in a game aint he supposed to be ejected? or is it 3 personal fouls.
bac2369 Wrote:The officating was terrible tonight from what i saw. Calls were missed both ways but the the better team come out and won tonight. People can say PCC schedule is weak and i really think it was expect for the breathitt county game but they are 1-5 now so it really looks like a week game. PCC showed they can score against good competition and i really dont know what the people where saying that LCC had an easy schedule because they are crazy. Hazard and Belfry will beg the differ because they are two very good teams. Letchers offense is much better out of the gun or i seem to think so because they had a few turnovers in the i-form that has to be correct come playoff time. I would really love to see these two play again.

Good game analysis
LCC had two players that each received 2 personal fouls. That needs to stop. It really makes it tough on the offense to continually have to overcome penalties.
congrats lcc
bac2369 Wrote:The officating was terrible tonight from what i saw. Calls were missed both ways but the the better team come out and won tonight. People can say PCC schedule is weak and i really think it was expect for the breathitt county game but they are 1-5 now so it really looks like a week game. PCC showed they can score against good competition and i really dont know what the people where saying that LCC had an easy schedule because they are crazy. Hazard and Belfry will beg the differ because they are two very good teams. Letchers offense is much better out of the gun or i seem to think so because they had a few turnovers in the i-form that has to be correct come playoff time. I would really love to see these two play again.

I couldn't say it any better myself. I think these two teams will be playing again in the playoffs, but the next time it will be for the regionals title.
lcc is the dirtiest team ive ever saw, how many personal fouls did they get for late hits? I know 2 kids had 2 a piece. thats gonna come back and bite them in the butt soon. but congrats lcc and keep ur heads up pcc.
Nice win LCC
Pages: 1 2 3