Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Woman Gives Birth to 19 lb baby!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/32999499/n...?GT1=43001
"He’s a bouncing baby boy who could break a knee — a mother in Jakarta, Indonesia, delivered a 19.2-pound, 2-foot-long child on Monday via Caesarean section.

The as-yet-unnamed baby’s arrival, chronicled on TODAY Thursday, was marked by a cry that sounded more like a roar and an appetite of epic proportions.

The big baby, a weight record for a newborn in Indonesia, although a bit short of the world record of 23 pounds set in 1879, was likely caused by his mother having gestational diabetes. And even though mom Ani was saved the grueling task of pushing the child out herself, the surgery to bring him into the world was still touch and go. ...."

:yikes: Wow!
Just read that..UNREAL and could not imagine..TH32 weighed 11.6 as a baby...
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Just read that..UNREAL and could not imagine..TH32 weighed 11.6 as a baby...

lol for some reason I am not surprised at all.
Starts 1st grade next month....
Wow, that's crazy.
unreal!
Ouch
I saw this yesterday when Yahoo popped up. I couldn't believe it, that baby was huge. The picture that is in the post shows a lot more than just one by itself. They thought that I was a big baby at 9 lb 10 oz. and my cousin was 11 lb 7 oz. That was just a drop in the bucket.
WHattttttt. Crazy stuff,
Do not want to change that diaper for sure.
I feel sorry for the mom! She'll probably never be the same again lol
I couldn't even imagine carrying a 20 pound baby. She had to have been on bedrest those last few months!
We gotta get that kid to Pikeville and get him some shoulder pads LOL!!!
:Thumbs:
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:We gotta get that kid to Pikeville and get him some shoulder pads LOL!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Just read that..UNREAL and could not imagine..TH32 weighed 11.6 as a baby...

I had a cousin who weighed 11 lbs. 7 ounces when he was born. I guess we thought we had seen big babies until this one came into the world. I truly cannot imagine being on end of this spectrum.